Newcomer

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2018, 01:44 PM
Default Newcomer

We are coming to the Villages for a month's vacation. I understand I must have a Trail Pass to play on the Executive courses. My owner has told me he will get me Temporary ID's. Is this the same thing.
How do I book to play these courses, Please.
Are there any other useful tips you could give me please?
Thanks
Old 09-29-2018, 01:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts
Default Golf info

Golf The Villages

Last edited by Bogie Shooter; 09-29-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:01 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,634 Times in 928 Posts

You do not need a trail pass. You pay $4 per person per round on the executive courses to use your cart, or nothing to walk. Championship courses' green fees include using your cart.

Go to any golf course when you get here and they can give you all the info that you need. If the owner is going to have you pick up you ID's at the sales office, you can get lots of great info there. Also go to golfthevillages.com for lots of info.

The ID is to show that you are renting a home here. Allows you to use all the amenities as if you were a resident.
Old 09-29-2018, 02:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
You do not need a trail pass. You pay $4 per person per round on the executive courses to use your cart, or nothing to walk. Championship courses' green fees include using your cart.

Go to any golf course when you get here and they can give you all the info that you need. If the owner is going to have you pick up you ID's at the sales office, you can get lots of great info there. Also go to golfthevillages.com for lots of info.

The ID is to show that you are renting a home here. Allows you to use all the amenities as if you were a resident.
///

Last edited by CWGUY; 09-29-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:20 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySpend View Post
We are coming to the Villages for a month's vacation. I understand I must have a Trail Pass to play on the Executive courses. My owner has told me he will get me Temporary ID's. Is this the same thing.
How do I book to play these courses, Please.
Are there any other useful tips you could give me please?
Thanks
If the temporary pass is a temporary RESIDENT pass, you will be able to play the execs for free if you walk or you can pay the $4 trail fee to ride. If it is a guest pass you won’t be able to play the executive courses unless you are signed up to play with a resident and it will cost $15 to ride. The owner must surrender his resident pass for the duration of your stay and pay for you to get the pass that qualifies you to all resident amenities. You might also want to research the tee time system - go to Thevillages.net
Old 11-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Default update 11/2018

with a temporary guest ID, it will cost you $11 per person to play on the Executive courses with a golf cart
Old 11-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by algemo View Post
with a temporary guest ID, it will cost you $11 per person to play on the Executive courses with a golf cart
It is $11 plus $4 to ride from Nov. thru April for guests. With a guest ID you must play with a resident who signs up for the tee time. More information: https://golfthevillages.com/golf-in-...heVillages.pdf

Tags
courses, play, book, ids, thing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.