Newcomer

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-29-2018, 01:44 PM
JennySpend JennySpend is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Newcomer

We are coming to the Villages for a month's vacation. I understand I must have a Trail Pass to play on the Executive courses. My owner has told me he will get me Temporary ID's. Is this the same thing.
How do I book to play these courses, Please.
Are there any other useful tips you could give me please?
Thanks
  #2  
Old 09-29-2018, 01:55 PM
Bogie Shooter Bogie Shooter is offline
Sage
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,258
Thanks: 2
Thanked 901 Times in 454 Posts
Default Golf info

Golf The Villages
__________________
The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell.
“Only truth and transparency can guarantee freedom”, John McCain

Last edited by Bogie Shooter; 09-29-2018 at 07:10 PM.
  #3  
Old 09-29-2018, 02:01 PM
Marathon Man Marathon Man is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,251
Thanks: 2
Thanked 652 Times in 264 Posts
Default

You do not need a trail pass. You pay $4 per person per round on the executive courses to use your cart, or nothing to walk. Championship courses' green fees include using your cart.

Go to any golf course when you get here and they can give you all the info that you need. If the owner is going to have you pick up you ID's at the sales office, you can get lots of great info there. Also go to golfthevillages.com for lots of info.

The ID is to show that you are renting a home here. Allows you to use all the amenities as if you were a resident.
  #4  
Old 09-29-2018, 02:34 PM
CWGUY's Avatar
CWGUY CWGUY is offline
Sage
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,204
Thanks: 1,963
Thanked 748 Times in 372 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
You do not need a trail pass. You pay $4 per person per round on the executive courses to use your cart, or nothing to walk. Championship courses' green fees include using your cart.

Go to any golf course when you get here and they can give you all the info that you need. If the owner is going to have you pick up you ID's at the sales office, you can get lots of great info there. Also go to golfthevillages.com for lots of info.

The ID is to show that you are renting a home here. Allows you to use all the amenities as if you were a resident.
///
__________________
__________________________________________________
Trying To Understand Some People Is Like Trying To Smell The Color 9

Everytime you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: NOT MY CIRCUS - NOT MY MONKEYS

Last edited by CWGUY; 09-29-2018 at 03:42 PM.
  #5  
Old 09-29-2018, 05:20 PM
eweissenbach's Avatar
eweissenbach eweissenbach is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Smithville (Kansas City) Mo./ Megan Villas, Sanibel TV
Posts: 4,285
Thanks: 27
Thanked 120 Times in 54 Posts
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySpend View Post
We are coming to the Villages for a month's vacation. I understand I must have a Trail Pass to play on the Executive courses. My owner has told me he will get me Temporary ID's. Is this the same thing.
How do I book to play these courses, Please.
Are there any other useful tips you could give me please?
Thanks
If the temporary pass is a temporary RESIDENT pass, you will be able to play the execs for free if you walk or you can pay the $4 trail fee to ride. If it is a guest pass you won’t be able to play the executive courses unless you are signed up to play with a resident and it will cost $15 to ride. The owner must surrender his resident pass for the duration of your stay and pay for you to get the pass that qualifies you to all resident amenities. You might also want to research the tee time system - go to Thevillages.net
__________________
Oldcoach Ed
"You cannot direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails" "Be yourself - everyone else is taken"
  #6  
Old 11-12-2018, 06:32 PM
algemo algemo is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default update 11/2018

with a temporary guest ID, it will cost you $11 per person to play on the Executive courses with a golf cart
  #7  
Old 11-12-2018, 09:57 PM
eweissenbach's Avatar
eweissenbach eweissenbach is offline
Sage
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Smithville (Kansas City) Mo./ Megan Villas, Sanibel TV
Posts: 4,285
Thanks: 27
Thanked 120 Times in 54 Posts
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algemo View Post
with a temporary guest ID, it will cost you $11 per person to play on the Executive courses with a golf cart
It is $11 plus $4 to ride from Nov. thru April for guests. With a guest ID you must play with a resident who signs up for the tee time. More information: https://golfthevillages.com/golf-in-...heVillages.pdf
__________________
Oldcoach Ed
"You cannot direct the wind, but you can adjust the sails" "Be yourself - everyone else is taken"
Closed Thread

Tags
courses, play, book, ids, thing

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.