Newcomers

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Default Newcomers

Hi all....

We finally found how to post to ask some questions. March 28th we will be official new homeowners. We need to know about granite installation. We spoke to Phil at All Star and also to Minami in Ocala. Does anyone have any info about either of them, and if so, good or bad. Do you you have any other suggestions. We also are going to be needing a tile installer. Do you know a good one that is reasonable. We will also be needing a handyman to do some electrical work and install some new kitchen appliances.

We would appreciate all the help we can get with the above. We are going to be having our blinds installed by Rick at the Pink House. What do you think?

Harvey & Lavelle

Old 02-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Sage

Harvey & Lavelle:

I'm having trouble reading your post - it is all garbled!!

Just kidding! Welcome to TOTV.

This gentleman just did some work for us - highly recommeded:

Alan Byer -- former electrical contractor, good with wood, great with attic stairs. You can reach him at 352/205-7504. All around handyman.

Russ
Old 02-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Welcome to you both.

The fun is about to begin. You just won't believe how you will have trouble stopping smiling. I did it in my sleep for at least six months!

and.....Think twice about Black Galaxy granite, it shows EVERYTHING.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Default Granite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlwallach View Post
Hi all....

We finally found how to post to ask some questions. March 28th we will be official new homeowners. We need to know about granite installation. We spoke to Phil at All Star and also to Minami in Ocala. Does anyone have any info about either of them, and if so, good or bad. Do you you have any other suggestions. We also are going to be needing a tile installer. Do you know a good one that is reasonable. We will also be needing a handyman to do some electrical work and install some new kitchen appliances.

We would appreciate all the help we can get with the above. We are going to be having our blinds installed by Rick at the Pink House. What do you think?

Harvey & Lavelle

Welcome, My husband and I purchased a new inventory Courtyard Villa 6 years ago. We replaced our kitchen counters with Granite 4 years ago and used Home Depot - they subcontracted the installation to a firm in Maitland. We went to their location to select our slab, etc. We were happy with the work. Last March I decided it was time to get rid of the laminate in the bathrooms. I got a few quotes from local firms. Decided on using Central Florida Countertops(suggested by Roberto from the Tile Store of the Villages). The showroom is on Baseline Road in Ocala (also have a booth in the Markets of Marion) I highly recommend Central Florida Countertops. Gabriel did the estimate and made a few suggestions regarding changes we might want to do that people don't think to do. The installers were terrific. Highly professional - on time, cleaned up after themselves. If you would like to see pictures or some info send me a PM. Central Florida Countertops phone number is (866) 443-9484
Old 02-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Follow this link to another thread to see granite installed by Duncan Stone a sponsor of this site. His ad is on the left sidebar. He did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him.

Granite Installed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.