No Pets Village???

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2019, 10:31 AM
Default No Pets Village???

Is there an area that does not allow pets at all?

I see looking at homes there seems to be variances in the info section where it talks about pets restrictions (some say small under certain weight, others say no more than 2, some say large/med size animals to a certain weight)…

Should I take this to mean each area might have a different requirement/restriction regarding pets?

Specifically interested in a courtyard villa type pre-owned in a no dogs allowed area IF one exists.
Old 12-21-2019, 10:41 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
Is there an area that does not allow pets at all?

I see looking at homes there seems to be variances in the info section where it talks about pets restrictions (some say small under certain weight, others say no more than 2, some say large/med size animals to a certain weight)…

Should I take this to mean each area might have a different requirement/restriction regarding pets?

Specifically interested in a courtyard villa type pre-owned in a no dogs allowed area IF one exists.
I am not aware of, nor does it seem likely, of any pet restricted neighborhoods. Courtyard villas in particular are sought out often by dog owners because of the enclosed area. If a CYV is your preference, chances are good you will have neighbors with dogs. I have a CYV and have a dog and virtually everyone of the sixty residents of our villa neighborhood has at least one dog. Everyone in our neighborhood is a good citizen dog owner to my knowledge. Good luck!
Old 12-21-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
I am not aware of, nor does it seem likely, of any pet restricted neighborhoods. Courtyard villas in particular are sought out often by dog owners because of the enclosed area. If a CYV is your preference, chances are good you will have neighbors with dogs. I have a CYV and have a dog and virtually everyone of the sixty residents of our villa neighborhood has at least one dog. Everyone in our neighborhood is a good citizen dog owner to my knowledge. Good luck!
Appreciate that info! We REALLY want a CYV style to allow us lots of sunlight in the house with the ability to enjoy privacy, but concerned about "yappy" little dogs. Barking all the time was our biggest concern with the houses being so close, but I am THRILLED if this is not an issue to worry about. I was wondering based on different info listed in "restrictions" area of pre owned listings. Thanks
Old 12-26-2019, 01:53 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
I was wondering based on different info listed in "restrictions" area of pre owned listings. Thanks
The restrictions are part of the covenants for each particular area of the villages. They are all listed here:

Village Community Development Districts

But I'm pretty sure all allow dogs.
Old 12-27-2019, 03:54 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,015 Times in 273 Posts

No dogs, OMG. Having a furry family member is how many of us tolerate getting old.
Closed Thread

Tags
pets, area, size, animals, weight…

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.