OK We bought in TV

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2011, 08:33 AM

You lucky dogs. Enjoy Dizzyland!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:44 AM

Congrats and welcome neighbor. We closed on our CYV in Tamarind Grove two days ago. Trying to conquer our 'hoarding' addition and throw away or get rid of years of accumulated things I MAY NEED SOMEDAY.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:45 AM

Congrats.
The wife and I will be moving down in May into our wonderful new CYV in Pennecamp area. I can't believe there are so many people from my area in Massachusetts. I notice there's someone from Natick (NatickDan) where I lived for 10 years also we have BoSoxFan from Worcester and Russ_Boston who is just down the road from me in Norton Ma.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I never thought of that. I hope your future plans won't disembobble Christmas for the world. Perhaps it will make it even nicer at The Villages. Gracie. Friend of Santa and kinda selfish.
Didn't you mean... ELFISH?
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 04-23-2011, 12:15 PM

2323 Nautilus Lane in Southern Star Villas
Old 04-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Platinum member

golfermike22,
We moved here from Attleboro MA (off Lindsey St near Norton line) last Sept. Absolutely love it. We're in Pennecamp. We just joined the Southeast Massachusetts club. Their next meeting will be in Sept. Hope to see you there.
Nancy & Ray
Old 04-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfermike22 View Post
and Russ_Boston who is just down the road from me in Norton Ma.
Don't forget AJBrown also from Norton.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Sage

Old 04-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Congrats.
The wife and I will be moving down in May into our wonderful new CYV in Pennecamp area. I can't believe there are so many people from my area in Massachusetts. I notice there's someone from Natick (NatickDan) where I lived for 10 years also we have BoSoxFan from Worcester and Russ_Boston who is just down the road from me in Norton Ma.
Yes there are lots of folks from massachusetts...Lots of Red Sox fans!!!:MOJE_whot :
Old 04-23-2011, 06:06 PM

Wow, I'm impressed with all the people from South East Mass. Our current plans are to move our stuff from the Norton house down to our TV house. We plan on staying May and June and return to our cottage in Wareham Ma. for July and Aug. So we should be back to TV land by Sept. I will look up the SE Massachusetts club. I'd rather just stay at our new home but the wife has a thing for the cottage and her Wareham friends. I think after awhile she will just want to stay put in TV.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
golfermike22,
We moved here from Attleboro MA (off Lindsey St near Norton line) last Sept. Absolutely love it. We're in Pennecamp. We just joined the Southeast Massachusetts club. Their next meeting will be in Sept. Hope to see you there.
Nancy & Ray
Raynan, the weather is just awful today. It's in the 40s today with a cold rain and gray, gray and more gray.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:06 PM

We will be down in July to start our new home in Tamarind Grove on Barret Lane. Our hope is to be in by the beginning of November. Right now we are on the process of gettng rid of a lot of "stuff". It is very hard bothe physical and emotional, but I do not want a lot of clutter when we move. Then someone else will just have to pitch it when we are no longer here!
We keep checking the sallelite map on Google Maps to see if any more homes are going in, but they must not update the map very often as it still looks very barren. Does anyone know if there has been building going on in the Tamarind Grove area since March?
As you can tell, we are very anxious to make the move.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookBarb View Post
We keep checking the satellite map on Google Maps to see if any more homes are going in, but they must not update the map very often as it still looks very barren. Does anyone know if there has been building going on in the Tamarind Grove area since March?
A friend just took some pictures on the east end of Ansley Path for us. Nearly all the 30+ lots on Ansley Path east from the pool have houses. Our lot (in cul-de-sac) is still empty, but we will begin building in August.

There is no reason to doubt that construction throughout Tamarind Grove is taking place. In fact your reference to Barret Lane is the first time I've heard that street mentioned on TOTV.

At this time, Google Maps has the most up-to-date aerial view and Mapquest shows all the streets in Tamarind Grove and St. James.

See you at the pool!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Congrats.
Another Southeastern Ma guy here, Mike. Built last year and will be down full time in 20 days and 2 hours(not that we're counting). We're in Dartmouth and go to Norton all the time to eat at The Chateau. Also joined the Southeastern Ma club last year. Hope to see a lot of of us Mass people at Crispers in May, my first time there.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:42 AM

Hi, We have been here, since Feb. 17th, we will be full time, in Buttonwood. We moved from MA too. We are both from Quincy originally, we had been in Easton, the last 20 years. We are really enjoying everything in the Villages. We will have to find the Southeastern Ma Club. Look forward to meeting some other MA transplants.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.