Heading to St. James soon.

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Default Heading to St. James soon.

We closed on our house in St. James this week (lot 17 on Edgemoor Terrace) and will be heading to TV on July 7th. We are excited to be starting a new chapter in our lives. Can't wait to meet the neighbors and people in the St. James Village.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:48 PM
Default HI Madrose!

I live near you on Oakcrest. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Sheryl Dennis
Old 06-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Sage

Congrats, madrose. The best is yet to come!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:24 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrose View Post
We closed on our house in St. James this week (lot 17 on Edgemoor Terrace) and will be heading to TV on July 7th. We are excited to be starting a new chapter in our lives. Can't wait to meet the neighbors and people in the St. James Village.

We close on our home in St James, Berrington Loop July 5th. Closed today on Sale of RI home.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Sage

Madrose,
I'm excited for you.

Nkrifats,
Congratulations on closing on your RI home. That's awesome. In five days, you'll be A VILLAGER!!

Old 06-30-2011, 07:50 PM

Congratulations. We close on our home on Cape Cod first week in August and will begin building. We are on Barksdale Drive in St. James. We will be renting in Duval until November. Looking forward to meeting all our new neighbors in St. James.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolve54 View Post
I live near you on Oakcrest. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Sheryl Dennis
I look forward to meeting you too, Sheryl. Wow, have you guys been around. Looks like you've lived in some VERY interesting places.
Can't wait to have fun in TV!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincap View Post
Congratulations. We close on our home on Cape Cod first week in August and will begin building. We are on Barksdale Drive in St. James. We will be renting in Duval until November. Looking forward to meeting all our new neighbors in St. James.
You guys will be right around the corner from us. Can't wait to meet you in November. Nice that you will be able to watch your home go up. We didn't see any of it.....just received some great pictures that very generous friends sent to us on a regular basis.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Default Heading to St. James

Hello and thanks for all the warm welcomes from champion6, nkrifats, and Pturner. We are as excited as the jumping icons on Pturners comments. Cute!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Sage

Are you relocating from Bettendorf? Won't you miss the Iowa winters? Not much I bet. I grew up in Dubuque just up the Mississippi from you. Best of luck to you and your husband on your upcoming move to TV!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Sage

Quote:
Congratulations as you start living the dream.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Smile heading to St. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Are you relocating from Bettendorf? Won't you miss the Iowa winters? Not much I bet. I grew up in Dubuque just up the Mississippi from you. Best of luck to you and your husband on your upcoming move to TV!
I will miss the Iowa winters like I miss the plantars wart that used to be on my foot. We are packing today to leave on Tuesday.

Which village do you live in?
Old 07-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
I will miss the Iowa winters like I miss the plantars wart that used to be on my foot. We are packing today to leave on Tuesday.

Which village do you live in?
Plantars wart -- that 's good. . I'm only a TV wannabee, but I will renting in TV starting next week for 8 days, so I'm getting my TV fix. Happy packng and safe travels to you.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.