Plantation Shutters

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Default Plantation Shutters

I know there are advertisements for plantation shutters on this forum. What do folks recommend based on quality and cost ? Who did you use ? Thanks for the advice. Sorry, realized I posted this on the wrong page. Still a "newbee" LOL
Old 03-28-2013, 08:35 AM
Veteran member
Default 48 Hr Blinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC55 View Post
I know there are advertisements for plantation shutters on this forum. What do folks recommend based on quality and cost ? Who did you use ? Thanks for the advice. Sorry, realized I posted this on the wrong page. Still a "newbee" LOL
48 hr blinds installs very nice Plantation Shutters. TOTV advertiser. Owner's name is Rick. PH # 352-330-7310. Leave a message if he does not answer. He is very busy because he is good.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Blinds 4 Less is wonderful. Great price, service and very dependable.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:38 AM
Default Thanks for the response

Thank you , we will call both ! We are closing on 4/8 and want to line this up .. Can't wait to get to the Villages.. We are excited!
Old 03-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,929 Times in 807 Posts

May of 2012 we called 48 Hour Blinds a couple of times, only got their voice mail. After waiting one week for a call back that never came we went to Blinds 4 Less. They have an actual showroom on 27/441 south of 466 behind Mon & Dads Italian Restaurant.

We had Norman Shutters at our home in Baltimore and really liked the look. Even though they are faux, when compared to actual wood shutters they look better. Blinds 4 Less carries Norman Shutters but they take 8 weeks to arrive since they are make in China. We could of installed shutters in about three weeks if we had gone with a local company out of Orlando, but since we had been in our home for a year, we didn't see the hurry. Plus Norman Shutters are cheaper and we knew what we were getting since we had them up north. Their prices include installation, we are in a CYV and had 4 windows done, 3 large windows and 1 kitchen window installed and it cost $1800 total.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:19 PM

thanks John! I will have my wife look into that.. Good luck with the O's this yr coming from a Yankee fan LOL.. I think the O's are on the upswing and Yanks on the down swing but who knows.. We are closing on the 8th of April, stop by if you are in the area - 775 Abaco Path.. Sanibel..

Jim
Old 03-28-2013, 08:22 PM

we used 48 hr Blinds, came as soon as we closed and had the key and we had our shutters a short time later. The only one that took longer was the window for our front bedroom because of the shape.
Great job.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Default Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Oldcrabs View Post
48 hr blinds installs very nice Plantation Shutters. TOTV advertiser. Owner's name is Rick. PH # 352-330-7310. Leave a message if he does not answer. He is very busy because he is good.
Rick did a great job on my house and while he may be difficult to reach, keep trying he's worth it! And he was on time the day of my settlement so we could sleep with privacy
Old 03-29-2013, 09:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,929 Times in 807 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC55 View Post
thanks John! I will have my wife look into that.. Good luck with the O's this yr coming from a Yankee fan LOL.. I think the O's are on the upswing and Yanks on the down swing but who knows.. We are closing on the 8th of April, stop by if you are in the area - 775 Abaco Path.. Sanibel..

Jim
Since Buck has come on the scene we've had a decent team. Until last year I forgot what it was like to make the playoffs. Hopefully last year was something the O's can build on.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.