Non-Denominational Church

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2021, 04:12 AM
Default Non-Denominational Church

As my arrival to the villages draws near, I will be looking for a non-denominational church. I have done some research on different churches within the area. I am looking for input on where some of you may attend. I know that opinions may differ and some may say to go and visit different churches to see what each are like. I do plan on doing that but my arrival is close to 4 weeks and would love to find an awesome Church for Easter. I am looking for a Church that has a great worship band and sings contemporary Christian music. Obviously, sermon messages and relation to everyday life is extremely important. I did bookmark a Church called The Fathers House. I am willing to travel up to 30 minutes to find the right Church. Open for suggestions.
Old 02-23-2021, 05:22 AM

I looked around when I moved here in September. Walked into The Father’s House and knew I had found my church home. Wonderful worship, strong messages, lovely people.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amohernyikes View Post
As my arrival to the villages draws near, I will be looking for a non-denominational church. I have done some research on different churches within the area. I am looking for input on where some of you may attend. I know that opinions may differ and some may say to go and visit different churches to see what each are like. I do plan on doing that but my arrival is close to 4 weeks and would love to find an awesome Church for Easter. I am looking for a Church that has a great worship band and sings contemporary Christian music. Obviously, sermon messages and relation to everyday life is extremely important. I did bookmark a Church called The Fathers House. I am willing to travel up to 30 minutes to find the right Church. Open for suggestions.
Freedom Fellowship.
Old 02-23-2021, 09:11 AM
Smile Finding a church

I would invite you to check out Live Oaks Community Church in The Villages. Check it out on the Internet and I think you will like it. Every Easter there is a sunrise service on their outside stage which you can catch a glimpse of from their web page.
Live Oaks Community Church | Live Oaks Community Church
Old 02-23-2021, 08:10 PM

Thanks. I watched an on-line service and liked the opening worship.
Closed Thread

Tags
church, churches, non-denominational, find, arrival

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.