New Homeowner in Piedmont

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Smile New Homeowner in Piedmont

I will be closing on a home in Piedmont in December. I will begin some painting and work on it at that time, and then plan to "snowbird" for a few winter months-- in a rental I had already planned for. Nothing quite like a quick and unplanned purchase decision.

After I get some painting and sprucing and evaluating done, I will probably rent this out for this winter season.

This will be my third winter in The Villages and I feel wonderful that I will be a full owner in a short while.
Hoping to meet some great new friends, soon.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Gold member
Location: Northfield IL, Tampa FL, Norway, Boynton Beach FL, Highland Park IL, Gilchrist soon!

Welcome to TV Rosemaryly! And congratulations on your new purchase even though you won't be the one to enjoy it this winter! But definitely the next... Enjoy decorating and getting it all spruced up and I hope you make a rental profit!

Wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemaryly View Post
I will be closing on a home in Piedmont in December. I will begin some painting and work on it at that time, and then plan to "snowbird" for a few winter months-- in a rental I had already planned for. Nothing quite like a quick and unplanned purchase decision.

After I get some painting and sprucing and evaluating done, I will probably rent this out for this winter season.

This will be my third winter in The Villages and I feel wonderful that I will be a full owner in a short while.
I just read both your posts and your warmth and good spirit is evident. Welcome to you.

I would like to volunteer to be your friend.

PM me when you get settled and come and visit.

Hope you just love it here like we do.

Kindest wishes.

Gracie
Old 11-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemaryly View Post

rosemaryly, Welcome to TOTV, hope your closing goes smoothly and enjoy your new home in TV.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Sage

Congratulations on your new house. Piedmont is a lovely Village, I like the mature lush landscaping.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.