Should the Squares stay closed?

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2020, 01:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Control. I might not go to the squares, but that should be my choice, not some controlling so called leader.
The problem is if you get it you can inadvertently spread it to others.
Old 09-16-2020, 01:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
The problem is if you get it you can inadvertently spread it to others.
For those who are worried about inadvertently spreading to others, getting anything from others. One can choose to stay at home until a vaccine is available.
But given ages in TV, Covid is not the only reason residents die here. If you read the paper everyday, there are many deaths and they even are printed in alphabetical order.
Once restaurants and retail, started to open, it was a choice of each individual to go, or stay at home.

I no longer keep track of how many times I was exposed to something that could do harm to my health. Sometimes worry is a greater evil
Old 09-16-2020, 02:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,047 Times in 5,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
For those who are worried about inadvertently spreading to others, getting anything from others. One can choose to stay at home until a vaccine is available.
But given ages in TV, Covid is not the only reason residents die here. If you read the paper everyday, there are many deaths and they even are printed in alphabetical order.
Once restaurants and retail, started to open, it was a choice of each individual to go, or stay at home.

I no longer keep track of how many times I was exposed to something that could do harm to my health. Sometimes worry is a greater evil
These days we do go to restaurants and can easily control distance from others.

Hard to do that while in a very crowded square.
Old 09-16-2020, 04:03 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem4616 View Post
this response makes perfect sense
Go to Fenney, live music and food. Must be worried about selling houses so give them a taste of what it’s usually like.
Closed Thread

Tags
squares, open, stay, closed, type

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.