Soon to be New Villager Need Patio Villa asap

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2017, 03:03 PM
Default Soon to be New Villager Need Patio Villa asap

What's up Villagers? My wife and I spent the entire month of June in the Village of Collier and loved it. Found a perfect patio villa while there but we were unsure at the time and it now has an offer on it. We are coming back to TV on Wed July 19th with intentions to purchase a patio villa in the Brownwood area and only have 3 days to take care of business. We have a couple lined up to view that have not been put on the market yet but need a few more to look at before we make a choice. We have already searched pretty much every classified ad and was hoping someone knew of a patio villa that may soon be for sale or one that may be FSBO that hasn't been advertised yet in the Brownwood area only. Please email me with any leads you may have on a home in Brownwood. Thanks so much for your help!
Jeff Edwards
edwards320@yahoo.com
Old 07-15-2017, 06:57 PM

You can search for pre owned homes at

The Villages - Search for New, Pre-owned Homes and Villas in The Villages, Florida

You can select the neighborhood and the style of home and sort by "newest first."

That will give you their latest listings as they are added.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:24 PM

Thank pqrstar! I've pretty much checked all the homes that are advertised online. I have found a couple that we are gonna look at when we get to TV on Wed evening. The 2 we did find were not advertised for sale yet. Some friends we know in Brownwood knew the owners were fixing to put them up for sale. I think that's how a lot of these properties sale (word of mouth) before they can get on the market. That's kinda what I am hoping for.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:49 AM
Soaring Eagle member

There are cottage homes for sale in Hillsborough for only a few thousand more than some of the villas in Hillsborough.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:48 AM
Sage

Do you have an MLS agent (non-Villages agent) looking at MLS listings for you? Don't forget that segment of the pre-owned market.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
Do you have an MLS agent (non-Villages agent) looking at MLS listings for you? Don't forget that segment of the pre-owned market.
Yes Champion6, I have an outside realtor and a village realtor. They have both sent some links to homes but most of them I have already found online. Thanks
Old 07-16-2017, 08:36 AM

Thanks Joyce, I'm gonna search Hillsborough, and Collier hard when we arrive Wed. Thanks again!
Old 07-16-2017, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager Joyce View Post
There are cottage homes for sale in Hillsborough for only a few thousand more than some of the villas in Hillsborough.
There are also cottage homes in the Historic district that are even less than some patio villas.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:09 PM

Thanks Doc. We are only interested in the Brownwood area such as Collier, Hillborough, etc...
Old 07-22-2017, 06:37 PM

Thanks to all who responded to this thread and offered suggestions. We found the perfect patio villa and jumped on it. We are now back home in Ms anxiously waiting to come back and close next month. Looking forward to living the dream!!
Closed Thread

Tags
patio, villa, brownwood, area, classified

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.