St Patty's day at Bradenton

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 10:09 PM
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI, Livonia, Ann Arbor, Fairbanks AK. Last stop to be TV!
Default St Patty's day at Bradenton

Wonnnnnnnderful get together for the Gillys and their "poor relations" the Fernadinites ( of which Trish and I are members) to celebrate St. Patrick's day. All the "BOB"s who hid the riverdance practice from the wives. are to be commended for their skills and performance, tho' probably not for their legs. '"BOB"-Dave' hid his talents from his wife exceptionally well. Kudos to you, sir. Personally, though I've seen better legs on pianos and glasses of wine.
BUT---the enthusiasm for both performers and audience was exceptional. Gracie, you should have been there. On the basis of what I know, have deduced and observed, Jimbo has to be acknowledged as the choreographer, and since Rusty is the mayor (according to Trish), then Andy has to be the police chief. I will settle (as I have valid claim to be of IRISH descent), to be Chief Baron of the Irish Exchequer (judge). Thanks to Carol and all of the other terrific ladies who organized and presented this affair and to all who created and provided the food for our enjoyment, health and on an personal note, satiation. Wonderful to see you all.
In anticipation of our next gathering, I remain
STEVE (aka "hey you")

You can't laugh at the same things again and again, but why do you keep crying over the same things again and again
"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade"
Personally, I'll go for a Tom Collins.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:18 AM
Sage

Yes a fun nite, about 60 friends attended.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0645.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	11298   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0648.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	11299   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0649.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	11300   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_0644.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	237.1 KB
ID:	11301  

Last edited by jimbo2012; 03-18-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doccrocker View Post
Wonnnnnnnderful get together for the Gillys and their "poor relations" the Fernadinites ( of which Trish and I are members) to celebrate St. Patrick's day. All the "BOB"s who hid the riverdance practice from the wives. are to be commended for their skills and performance, tho' probably not for their legs. '"BOB"-Dave' hid his talents from his wife exceptionally well. Kudos to you, sir. Personally, though I've seen better legs on pianos and glasses of wine.
BUT---the enthusiasm for both performers and audience was exceptional. Gracie, you should have been there. On the basis of what I know, have deduced and observed, Jimbo has to be acknowledged as the choreographer, and since Rusty is the mayor (according to Trish), then Andy has to be the police chief. I will settle (as I have valid claim to be of IRISH descent), to be Chief Baron of the Irish Exchequer (judge). Thanks to Carol and all of the other terrific ladies who organized and presented this affair and to all who created and provided the food for our enjoyment, health and on an personal note, satiation. Wonderful to see you all.
In anticipation of our next gathering, I remain
STEVE (aka "hey you")
Joe and I second that! Thanks to all of you. And Steve and Trisha, it was nice having time to talk and start creating friendships.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Oh my soul. What beautiful dancers.

It warms my heart that you south of 466A folks are having so much FUN.

You have some wonderful folks down south.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.