]Star Golf Carts & Tamarind Grove Name Request.[

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Default ]Star Golf Carts & Tamarind Grove Name Request.[

Would like any feedback on a Star Cart and All Star Golf Cars on Hwy 441. I am a lot owner in Tamarind Grove and looking to meet other neighbors. My proposal is to call ourselves "Grover's", as we are about the last new Village north of 466A. I'm a new guy so take it easy on me; just a thought.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Sage
Default welcome!

hi new member! i like the grovers idea...can feel your excitement about starting a new life and tooling around in your golf cart...single ladies, i want you to know that jim is handsome, thoughtful and a good dancer, too! hopefully he will be living here very soon!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Straz View Post
Would like any feedback on a Star Cart and All Star Golf Cars on Hwy 441. I am a lot owner in Tamarind Grove and looking to meet other neighbors. My proposal is to call ourselves "Grover's", as we are about the last new Village north of 466A. I'm a new guy so take it easy on me; just a thought.
I've had very good luck with my Star Car. Two years old and not a single problem with the cart. I have high regard for the All Star company located in the Best Buy plaza. They are good to work with.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:31 AM
Sage

Hi Jim. We're currently building at the east end of Ansley path in Tamarind Grove. The house will be finished in August and we will move in fill time in October. See ya at the pool!
Old 06-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Default Grover Good

I like the Grover idea. Our lot is on Barrett Lane waiting for a house to be built. Hopefully it will be started the end of July and we will be "Grovers" by the end of October. Then we need to get our golf cart. We are newbies, so have no ideas about what to get. Guess we will survive! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Sage

Hey Jim, we're about 3 houses from the pool. See you when you get here. You're not related to Jim Henson are you??
Old 06-28-2011, 03:30 PM

Thanks for the input on the Star Cart. Glad you like the Grover idea. I'm at the end of Tamarind Grove Run, lot 153. Got to sell here first. Good luck to all, and I think it's one of the nicest neighborhoods in TV.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:35 PM

Good location over by the pool and Postal. Great Tamarind shade trees right there are special. I'm at the end of TGR 2529. Nice to meet you and wish you the best. I'll be building a Sand Dollar. Take care, Jim
Old 06-28-2011, 04:56 PM

We'll be "Grovers", too. On Grenadier Way.. our house is in process of being built... close on August 19...will be heading down on July 1, and renting till closing.

Not sure about the Golf Cart, we will be looking once we get there. Was thinking of a Yamaha Gas cart....anyone have input on that?
Old 06-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmar View Post
We'll be "Grovers", too. On Grenadier Way.. our house is in process of being built... close on August 19... will be heading down on July 1, and renting till closing.
Not sure about the Golf Cart, we will be looking once we get there. Was thinking of a Yamaha Gas cart....anyone have input on that?
We'll close on Aug. 8 and move in on Ansley Path around Oct. 17.

I'm believe I'm going with a Yamaha gas cart. Two places to check for new and remanufactured - The Villages Golf Cars and Cart & Clubs, Ocala. Happy hunting!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:53 PM

I like Grovers too. We will be moving into Odessa Circle the middle of July.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:00 PM

Good luck on the new house and neighborhood. Can't wait to do it myself. I would go electric if I were you; easier and they may ban gas one day.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:03 PM

Thanks for your vote on the "Grovers", and I hope it catches on. Good luck with your new home and life at TV.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:32 PM

Still love the cart after one year of problem free use. The new owners of All Star are very nice and responsive. Cart is fast but not over legal limit.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:19 PM

We just bought a lot in Tamirand Grove by the water. Very excited to start building, but have to wait till we sell our place in the islands, hopefully, that will be soon! Love the area in TG , can't wait to be able to say I am living there for real!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.