trail fees

Closed Thread
Old 12-11-2010, 02:28 PM

If you pay for the trail fee at Mulberry (Marion county) you only pay 6.5% tax instead of 7% at other locations . . . for those who live to beat the tax man. Makes it more worth it to go to Ocala when you are going to buy a car, boat, cart, furniture, etc.

Old 12-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnshirts View Post
It it possible to get a period less than a year please?
According to the information on the TV golf web site, see the link supplied by ajbrown, you can pay trail fees per round of golf, semi-annually or annually.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxgal View Post
I believe that the 12 month fees are for residents only .. not renters or those that pay the $50 for a residential guest pass. I know that my husband and I have to show our Villages Resident ID(green card) and my son who lives with us full time has to show is Villages Resident ID (blue card). If my sister or brother in law come down, they are not eligable for this privilage, because they do not have Village Resident ID cards they can only get a guest pass. On our orginal paper work it says that your Exec trail fee is non-transferable, which means my (visiting) brother in law is not cover by it, even if he is staying with us.

If you have any questions, I suggest you call the customer service center at 753-4508
I agree that guests (like your sister or brother-in-law) cannot pay or be included in a household trail fee. BUT, I am pretty sure my 3 month repeat tenants always purchased their own (with a RESIDENT guest pass, not a regular guest pass) trail fee privileges. They had to buy the 6 month one (which right now is about $105.63, including tax). But that would pay for itself if they both played 16 rounds of executive golf during their stay, easy to do. They could also go down to the tee time office in Lake Sumter Landing and get the online golf tee time for $8.00 per month, and only pay for the months they were here.

I'm looking at this post after hours, but anyone concerned about this should definitely call Customer Service as suggested.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.