TV Someday!

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Default TV Someday!

We have followed the forum since last summer, and have found it to be a true education about the TV. We were going to visit Mt. Dora last summer looking to relocate there. One of my customers asked if we were also going to the Villages. I said what is the Villages? After hearing of her visit we included two days in TV. Wow was she right about the exciting lifestyle! We could not believe it. We visited at Christmas, and had a Three day preview in Jan at the Cottages of LSL. We were even more sold. Plan to rent a patio home over the 4th of July for a week. Can't wait. My wife Laurie, had a kidney and pancreas transplant 10 years ago and is back to work and doing anything she wants. She is no longer diabetic after 29 years! A true miracle. She goes to Pompano just north of Ft. Lauderdal about every Two months to have lab work done. Not just any lab can do it. The results are sent to Jackson Hosp for evaluation. Does anyone know anyone else with a new pancreas, so we can consult about Dr's and qualified labs. We now live in West Palm, and growing restless, but cannot just now make the move. Regards to all. Larry & Larry Bailey
Old 04-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Default Re: TV Someday!

Mt. Dora is a great little community to visit but TV is a fantastic place. Hope you can locate a lab closer to TV and/or some info. Good luck with the move.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191

Searched online and found these two:

http://www.qualitycheck.org/consumer...eIdtracker=308

There are many hospitals within a 50-mile radius of TV that come highly recommended:

Shands in Jacksonville (I have my periodic exams there; wonderful wonderful hospital.)
Monroe http://www.munroeregional.com/ ...(not sure of the location but know it's not far from TV since my next-door neighbor just recently had her kidney removed there.
Moffett in Tampa.

Good luck....barb1191

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney
Old 04-14-2008, 04:50 PM

Thanks to you all for your help and comments. Larry & Laurie Bailey
Old 04-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,658 Times in 592 Posts

maybe we'll be neighbors, good luck!!! I'm trying to get there too
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.