Visiting in November and will be looking at homes

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
What are you looking for in a house and location???? If you have not decided, study the floor plans available on new homes. Ck out the resales floor plans, you'll find they are different. I studied TOTV and floor plans for 2 years before my husband and I decided on a Gardenia with golf car garage. Got here and no lot big enough for that available at the time. I tried to get them to give me the golf car garage and eliminate the kitchen but they wouldn't go for that. We loved the lot and location so much we gave up the golf car garage. At the time, I didn't play gollf but the neighbors got me to try and didn't care that I stunk at it, but the groups go out for breakfast, lunch or dinner afterwards and it was great fun and some laughs. Been here 10 years now and still not great at golf but once in awhile luck shines down on me like when I got a hole in one. Our neighborhool is Jacaranda Island in The Village of Pennecamp and is well sought out for homes going on sale. We've jst had 3 homes go on sale and one sold in 1 day, 1 in 3 hours and 1 in 3 days. Put your preferences on this website and people will keep an eye out for you or contact a sales agent and specify what area you're interested in ahead of time.
Raynan,

Thank you! We will be staying at my friend’s home in Orange Blossom.

I would like to be around Lake Miona, I think but a new home in Bradford looks tempting. We have been looking at LOTS of homes on realtor. com and the villages.com.

We we bought our home 28 years ago there was no traffic noise. Now that has all changed. and we now hear the highway. I don’t want to live near any traffic noise.

We have a puppy king cavalier Charles spaniel so we need a little more privacy space in the yard but we don’t want to look at a wall.

One consideration is my sister wants to buy a home too but she can’t afford a new home in Bradford and we want to live in the same village or a close village to each other.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:48 PM

Charlie, WOW, 5th Home in the villages. Congratulations on all those moves!
Closed Thread

Tags
november, folks, working, reading, visiting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.