Water purification
Home
Menu

Water purification

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-06-2018, 02:56 PM
2BNTV's Avatar
2BNTV 2BNTV is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A Village Resident
Posts: 10,553
Default

[QUOTE=Kahuna32162;1558659]Before you decide or take any action, look into the Nova whole house water filtration system. We have had this system installed in both our Villages homes and would not be without it. NO high pressure sales and at a cost that is way way less than the guys who come knocking at your door. Novafiltration dot com or call Bob at 352 566-2649. total cost is under $600!



I've had the Nova Water Filtration system for 5 years. The water tastes great and the filters need to be change once per year for a couple's household. Once every year and a half, for a single person, (I'm single).

I don't know what Bob charges now but I paid $495 several years ago and it's $130 for the filter replacement. I drink a lot of water and to me it's a good investment in my health.
__________________
"It doesn't cost "nuttin", to be nice". MOM

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Reply With Quote

  #22  
Old 07-06-2018, 07:24 PM
patfla06 patfla06 is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 986
Default

We put in Nova when we bought our house.
I’ve lived in FL 20 years and cannot drink the water.
The water from the Nova filtration is really good that we don’t need a softener.
__________________
Long Island, NY; N.J., Tampa, and T.V.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #23  
Old 07-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Fraugoofy Fraugoofy is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,331
Default

[QUOTE=2BNTV;1559920]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna32162 View Post
Before you decide or take any action, look into the Nova whole house water filtration system. We have had this system installed in both our Villages homes and would not be without it. NO high pressure sales and at a cost that is way way less than the guys who come knocking at your door. Novafiltration dot com or call Bob at 352 566-2649. total cost is under $600!



I've had the Nova Water Filtration system for 5 years. The water tastes great and the filters need to be change once per year for a couple's household. Once every year and a half, for a single person, (I'm single).

I don't know what Bob charges now but I paid $495 several years ago and it's $130 for the filter replacement. I drink a lot of water and to me it's a good investment in my health.
I had Nova install a system about 6 weeks ago and my cost was $604. Best $604 I ever spent. I can finally drink the water...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-07-2018, 05:53 AM
graciegirl's Avatar
graciegirl graciegirl is online now
Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: From Ohio, now happily live in Laurel Valley
Posts: 34,327
Default

[QUOTE=Fraugoofy;1560016]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
I had Nova install a system about 6 weeks ago and my cost was $604. Best $604 I ever spent. I can finally drink the water...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
I have only heard good things about Nova. Three of our friends have it.
__________________
I have to be myself, everyone else is taken.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-07-2018, 08:05 AM
photo1902 photo1902 is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,178
Default

[QUOTE=graciegirl;1560058]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post

I have only heard good things about Nova. Three of our friends have it.
I too know several friends who have the Nova system. To each their own, as I don't mind the taste of the water, and my wife uses a Brita pitcher. I don't see the need to filter an entire house.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Wiotte Wiotte is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: TV
Posts: 5,046
Default

[QUOTE=photo1902;1560077]
Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post



I too know several friends who have the Nova system. To each their own, as I don't mind the taste of the water, and my wife uses a Brita pitcher. I don't see the need to filter an entire house.


A few needs...

Dishwasher, refrigerator, clothes washer water valve solenoids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-07-2018, 08:34 AM
photo1902 photo1902 is offline
Gold member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,178
Default

[QUOTE=Wiotte;1560078]
Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post



A few needs...

Dishwasher, refrigerator, clothes washer water valve solenoids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fridge has a water filter. And so far in my life I have yet to feel the need for filtered water cleaning my clothes. In fact I’ve never had a home with a water filter system and I’ve managed to survive.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
water, purification, high, salesperson, failure

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Clubs, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.