We Did It!

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2011, 06:21 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Girl View Post
... or a case of the "snob pox." I have read the stats, and bought in Tamarind Grove. Love it.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmar View Post
we are buying in Tamarind Grove. am wondering why the concerns about it being too close to Wildwood? don't see anything sinister bordering the villages neighborhoods, is there something to be concerned about
Only how soon you can get here and start having the time of your life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnabb24 View Post
We are in a hotel with our dog and 2 cats about 2 hours north of TV. We are waiting for our closing today at 3:30. We bought a preowned home in Village de la Vista. It was the closing from hell but we are finally at the finish line.

We are so thrilled. We actually thought we would build a new home but it ended up being less costly buying a preowned with a pool.

Yeah. We are finally (almost) here. This will be a retirement/vacation home for us so we will be splitting our time between here and South Carolina. Two great places to live.
McNabb,
It's after 3:30 p.m., so by now you should be Villagers.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:40 PM

We came from Baton Rouge, where there is a murder and/or home invasion AT LEAST once a week. When I walk our dogs around Tamarind Grove all I see is pastures and beautiful old oaks. We feel much safer here.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:01 PM

Thanks for all your responses and positive thoughts. We feel the same way, I know TG is going to be a great place to live.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.