What will be built N.of 466A & SW.of St.James?

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Default What will be built N.of 466A & SW.of St.James?

We just bought in St. James and were told that the pasture to the west was not Villages land, but they weren't sure what was going in there. We are starting to get a little concerned about what that might be. Does anyone know yet?
Old 04-11-2011, 05:36 AM

We, also, have bought in that area. I have no idea what will go there. It's a farm right now. What street are you on? We're on Berrington.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&JMinnesota View Post
We just bought in St. James and were told that the pasture to the west was not Villages land, but they weren't sure what was going in there. We are starting to get a little concerned about what that might be. Does anyone know yet?
This link shows what will be south of St. James adjacent to the Sandhills golf course.

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16863...FL/#MapSection
Old 04-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghoul View Post
This link shows what will be south of St. James adjacent to the Sandhills golf course.

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16863...FL/#MapSection
Hmm. A large retail center with big box stores and medical facilities is being planned.

Convenient to a lot of villages and adjacent to some.

Excellent research tghoul, I am adding you to the list of great researchers along with bkcunningham!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Vacant Land

Welcome to TV.You can never tell how long vacant land will stay vacant or what may or may not be built on it.There's a sign up I think on the 3rd Pasture that says proposed Medical Facility. There's also an indication of Apartment complexes along the same area. I'm sure as newer areas open up more stores and or Medical facilities will be built on all the vacant land. I'm sure that's not the answer you wanted to hear but it's a fact. Build it and they will come.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Gold member

I have not been by there recently but there was a sign on the property advertising it for sale as a possible retail complex.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Jeff Bieberfeld
Default same question

Quote:
Originally Posted by spk7951 View Post
I have not been by there recently but there was a sign on the property advertising it for sale as a possible retail complex.
while touring an open house there i asked the realtor present the same question, and she had no idea. for me, that is one unprepared realtor.....i would not have confidence in such an uninformed sales person....
the cows were sure nice to look at, but could be replaced by dumpsters behind a new wal-mart or home depot.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Last I heard, that field just north of 466A was earmarked for a rather large Gentlemen's Club
Old 04-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Gentleman's club??????????

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 04-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Bieberfeld View Post
while touring an open house there i asked the realtor present the same question, and she had no idea. for me, that is one unprepared realtor.....i would not have confidence in such an uninformed sales person....
the cows were sure nice to look at, but could be replaced by dumpsters behind a new wal-mart or home depot.
Remember spring time brings the 'Honey Wagon"
Old 04-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALYBOW View Post
Gentleman's club??????????
...For rather large Gentlemen, as I understand it.....
Old 04-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Platinum member

Old 04-27-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Bieberfeld View Post
My realtor is the one who told me about the St. Lukes Retail Center planned to be built alongside Sand Hill golf course. I ran a search and found the website I linked in a prior post.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Sage

I have looked at the link posted by tghoul (thank you, by the way) many times. I don't see anything more than a parcel that is for sale - that's all. It appears that the seller is emphasizing the potential for commercial development. There is no description of plans for anything to actually be constructed there. Am I missing something?

The owner of the website where the property is listed, LoopNet, describes itself as "a leading information services provider to the commercial real estate industry" and "LoopNet operates the largest and most heavily trafficked commercial real estate listing service online"

I think we are looking at a page from a listing service for commercial property. What seems to be odd is that the seller, or someone representing the seller, has given the parcel a name, "St. Luke's Town Center." Gee, maybe TV wannabes who are trying to sell their house "up north" should give their house a name!?!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.