Hurricane Matthew Recovery

Closed Thread
Old 10-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Administrator
Default Hurricane Matthew Recovery

The cleanup recovery after Hurricane Matthew is now substantially complete. All recreation facilities have resumed their normal operating schedule. All gate arms have been placed back on the gates and they are functioning normally. The cleanup at the downtown square areas is also complete. If you see any areas that may need attention, please contact Community Watch at 753-0550.

More...
Old 10-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Veteran member

TOTV Team

You guys continue to amaze me. I was with a couple of different groups yesterday and at church today. All have been impressed with the quick cleanup. Most have us have come to expect a great job and we haven't been disappointed yet.

Keep up the good work. I just hope that NONE of us begin to take what you do for granted.

Nicely done.

ted
Old 10-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedquick View Post
TOTV Team

You guys continue to amaze me. I was with a couple of different groups yesterday and at church today. All have been impressed with the quick cleanup. Most have us have come to expect a great job and we haven't been disappointed yet.

Keep up the good work. I just hope that NONE of us begin to take what you do for granted.

Nicely done.

ted
I'm sorry, but I find your post confusing. You think the TOTV Team cleaned up ?
Old 10-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
I'm sorry, but I find your post confusing. You think the TOTV Team cleaned up ?
Nope, what I believe is that the people who "normally" clean up after messes did a great job once again. I don't know who their called, I just know that I'm impressed with the work that they do.

Sorry for the confusion.

ted
Closed Thread

Tags
areas, hurricane, complete, cleanup, matthew

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.