12 killed in Paris by extreme Islamists.

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechie View Post
Do you have a campaign manager yet Rags123?
I'll get the PAC set up. Nicely done Rags.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
How about we enforce the law, and if you violate the law and are illegal then you are gone from that country that day ?

And insure that everyone respects the law of the nation and not obscure laws that merge with religion.

Oh, and do not allow anyone of any faith or creed or race establish their own law in an area and stop policing that area to allow it

Work ?
So simple, so logical.......could this be why we can't get our government representatives to act accordingly? They so like to complicate the simple.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Sage

I'm sorry. I just don't see it that way.

How about we enforce the law, and if you violate the law and are illegal then you are gone from that country that day ?

I want the to see the murderers captured, tried and convicted, not just deported. This would hold true with any other serious crime. Otherwise why not commit more crimes until someone puts you on a plane?

And insure that everyone respects the law of the nation and not obscure laws that merge with religion.
Why bring in religion, race or creed? Are judges excusing criminals from certain actions because of their religions, race or creed?* Enforce the law.

Oh, and do not allow anyone of any faith or creed or race establish their own law in an area and stop policing that area to allow it
Again why bring in Religion? Enforce the law.

Being a police officer means you need to work in dangerous neighborhoods and risk your life. So pay officers a higher salary, protect them with better gear, and hire more of them. With these incentives exemplary young men and woman who may not have considered law enforcement might choose that career. Do you remember your friends in high school and college who would have made fine officers but thought the pay was not worth the risk? They had safer options.

In my opinion, it usually comes down to money.

*I need to think about race a little more.

Last edited by tomwed; 01-08-2015 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Sage

(Guilty of not reading all posts...)
Islamic terrorists are the army of Satan. Allah is his name.
The US has become a collaborator by virtue of doing next to nothing against it and leaning away from Israel. World economies will collapse, lawlessness will abound, and natural disasters will increase.
Although Revelation was written about 1900 years ago, only in the last few years has technology made it possible for the predicted rise of a world leader who will force all mankind to be "chipped" or be unable to participate in commerce, thus the world leader controls global economy.

At last, Satan's armies will march against Israel in the Jezreel Valley (Megiddo or armaqgeddon )intent on genocide of Jews. (Long story why...put shortly, Satan's attempt to possess earth and steal Jerusalem)
When all hope appears lost, Jesus returns as Savior. He will overcome the armies and....

Well, that's enough...The US had better get on God's side.

Last edited by kittygilchrist; 01-09-2015 at 12:45 AM.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:39 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

There was a young man who saved a journalist in Afghanistan. When the journalist asked him why, his answer was resoundingly simple. His mother told him that if joined ISIL he was to never cross her door again. They were not Muslims. She had been educated and had read the Quran. She knew ISIL was nor following the words of Muhammad. Her son told the journalist that if everyone could be taught to read, they would know they are not following the words of Allah and Muhammad.

And that is part of the problem. Muslim children in their enclaves are not being educated, even here. Like the Orthodox Jews, they are being taught in religious schools. These schools are not well regulated. Children grow up knowing their bible as determined by the teachers but knowing nothing about mathematics, the language of their country, honest history, and, most importantly, only what is deemed relevant in the Torah, the Quran, the Bible. This needs to stop now. School districts need to take an active role and make sure the children get a true education, not just being taught what a religious leader deems appropriate.

ESL needs to stop, not just in schools but in businesses and government as well. There is no need to assimilate if the country in which you reside doesn't have enough pride to say, "You're in Xxxx, you will follow our laws, learn our language to the best of your ability. If you don't, feel free to go where your language is spoken, but don't try to change ours to suit you." Too many nations have rolled over on this issue, especially America.

It is time for France to put on some big girl panties and clean up these enclaves. If the police need military backup, so be it. If a community has refused to let the police in, then those are the communities that have their leaders deported, their schools shut down, their churches silenced. Draconian? Yes, but necessary. The same goes here.

To me, Muslims are wonderful people. I have been privileged and honored to know many, both as a child and as an adult. I have been in their homes and they have been in mine. They dare not speak out. Not here, not in the Middle East, not in Europe. We do not need to fear the majority. We need to fear the fanatics and we need to remove their leaders from our soil. Imans who spread hate need to be jailed if inciting violence, deported otherwise. Mosques that welcome terrorists, that are used to recruit for ISIL and its ilk need to be shut down and be razed. Schools that refuse to teach the basics, that do not teach in English, need to be closed.

We are not dealing with people of the modern world. We are battling people of the seventh century. The times were much harsher then. Laws were black and white then. So, we either find a way to bring these people into this century or we battle them with the intent of utter destruction. Not sure how to do the former and I hate the idea of the latter.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I'm sorry. I just don't see it that way.

I want the to see the murderers captured, tried and convicted, not just deported. This would hold true with any other serious crime. Otherwise why not commit more crimes until someone puts you on a plane?

Why bring in religion, race or creed? Are judges excusing criminals from certain actions because of their religions, race or creed?* Enforce the law.

Again why bring in Religion? Enforce the law.

Being a police officer means you need to work in dangerous neighborhoods and risk your life. So pay officers a higher salary, protect them with better gear, and hire more of them. With these incentives exemplary young men and woman who may not have considered law enforcement might choose that career. Do you remember your friends in high school and college who would have made fine officers but thought the pay was not worth the risk? They had safer options.

In my opinion, it usually comes down to money.

*I need to think about race a little more.

The RELIGION of Islam incorporates a NATIONAL law to observe as part of that religion. This is a tenant of much, BUT NOT ALL, of the Muslim faith, and certainly the religion as broadcast by terrorists. Hence, Sharia Law, etc.

PLEASE READ......the NO GO ZONES in France have been ceded to these people, much as we have ceded parts of the USA to groups that just refuse to obey the law and will stone anyone who tries to enforce it. Those who burned down Ferguson Mo represent that feeling. which is that their feelings outweigh the enforcement of the law

"Sharia (Islamic law) deals with many topics addressed by secular law, including crime, politics, and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, hygiene, diet, prayer, everyday etiquette and fasting.

Adherence to Islamic law has served as one of the distinguishing characteristics of the Muslim faith historically, and through the centuries Muslims have devoted much scholarly time and effort on its elaboration.[6] Human interpretations of sharia (fiqh) vary between Islamic sects and respective schools of jurisprudence, yet in its strictest and most historically coherent definition, sharia is considered the infallible law of God.[7]"

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia[/u
Old 01-09-2015, 08:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
There was a young man who saved a journalist in Afghanistan. When the journalist asked him why, his answer was resoundingly simple. His mother told him that if joined ISIL he was to never cross her door again. They were not Muslims. She had been educated and had read the Quran. She knew ISIL was nor following the words of Muhammad. Her son told the journalist that if everyone could be taught to read, they would know they are not following the words of Allah and Muhammad.

And that is part of the problem. Muslim children in their enclaves are not being educated, even here. Like the Orthodox Jews, they are being taught in religious schools. These schools are not well regulated. Children grow up knowing their bible as determined by the teachers but knowing nothing about mathematics, the language of their country, honest history, and, most importantly, only what is deemed relevant in the Torah, the Quran, the Bible. This needs to stop now. School districts need to take an active role and make sure the children get a true education, not just being taught what a religious leader deems appropriate.

ESL needs to stop, not just in schools but in businesses and government as well. There is no need to assimilate if the country in which you reside doesn't have enough pride to say, "You're in Xxxx, you will follow our laws, learn our language to the best of your ability. If you don't, feel free to go where your language is spoken, but don't try to change ours to suit you." Too many nations have rolled over on this issue, especially America.

It is time for France to put on some big girl panties and clean up these enclaves. If the police need military backup, so be it. If a community has refused to let the police in, then those are the communities that have their leaders deported, their schools shut down, their churches silenced. Draconian? Yes, but necessary. The same goes here.

To me, Muslims are wonderful people. I have been privileged and honored to know many, both as a child and as an adult. I have been in their homes and they have been in mine. They dare not speak out. Not here, not in the Middle East, not in Europe. We do not need to fear the majority. We need to fear the fanatics and we need to remove their leaders from our soil. Imans who spread hate need to be jailed if inciting violence, deported otherwise. Mosques that welcome terrorists, that are used to recruit for ISIL and its ilk need to be shut down and be razed. Schools that refuse to teach the basics, that do not teach in English, need to be closed.

We are not dealing with people of the modern world. We are battling people of the seventh century. The times were much harsher then. Laws were black and white then. So, we either find a way to bring these people into this century or we battle them with the intent of utter destruction. Not sure how to do the former and I hate the idea of the latter.
I find your post the most thoughtful of the bunch. Not sure though that we could get our leaders to go with a plan like this. Education will help as well as access to critical thinking but the willingness to really promote such notions does not seem to sit really well with our media or politicians. It seems more to be about keeping the status quo and propping up the leaders who just remain in office for decades making sure that they give the appearance of helping those who keep them in political offices. There are exceptional leaders who buck the system and try to promote real change.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I find your post the most thoughtful of the bunch. Not sure though that we could get our leaders to go with a plan like this. Education will help as well as access to critical thinking but the willingness to really promote such notions does not seem to sit really well with our media or politicians. It seems more to be about keeping the status quo and propping up the leaders who just remain in office for decades making sure that they give the appearance of helping those who keep them in political offices. There are exceptional leaders who buck the system and try to promote real change.
There have been attempts to do somewhat of what you say. Quickly check the failure rate in schools just in the state of Florida. You will find that one of the biggest reasons for the rate is language difficulties, yet any proposal to insist on English is met with resistance and WE put everyone on a guilt trip because we are picking on poor immigrants. I am speaking of second and third generation immigrants.

Our law says you must learn english to become a citizen.....how is that working do you think ?
Old 01-09-2015, 08:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

It is obvious we as a country must find a way to move from an almost "do nothing" mode to meaningful action supported by the majority of Americans.

Each day, week and year that goes by we are being moved to an acceptance of no enforcement until it becomes matter of fact and then too late to be able to do anything because like it or not a new norm will be established.

Then as the next generation comes along there is little to be disatisfied with or challenge because the new norm is all they will know. In addition to being outnumbered by those who are intent to dilute our current laws and freedoms.

It becomes confusing for the average American who has been raised to know the will of the people is what our elected officials are charged with. Only to witness day in and day out the will of the people being ignored or trampled upon while promoting another agenda.

Proof?
The XL pipeline. Over 65% of the American people are in support of proceding with this project. Soon both houses will have a bill to be signed to finally pass it. Only to be threatened to be vetoed!

The affordable health care act was not supported by well over 50% of the American people and their representatives. It was passed and signed into law anyway.

These two examples alone typify that which will eventually demoralize we the people from trying to get anything done. It will become increasingly more difficult to inspire the groundswell of dissatisfied Americans needed to not only try to "take America back"....but just maintain what we have left.

Currently the gravity, yes the seriousness and the force both are in the wrong direction!! The do nothing except that which is a part of the "agenda" is in fact facilitating the new norm.

And now for the statement that may intend to bait and invite some...the above is offered as my observation and is not intended as a political position.
Only hoping more of our generation is inspired to action. Because when we are gone, much of the base that still appreciates the true meaning of freedom will not be there to challenge the direction of the new norm.

In any case the subject of the threats to America and the free world NEEDS discussion and action......as a minimum....else the remaining current majority becomes doomed to go along silently!
Old 01-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,755 Times in 3,630 Posts

Well now they have them cornered.

Time for the Duke and Clint to swing in and bring this to an end.

Old 01-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags123 View Post
The RELIGION of Islam incorporates a NATIONAL law to observe as part of that religion. This is a tenant of much, BUT NOT ALL, of the Muslim faith, and certainly the religion as broadcast by terrorists. Hence, Sharia Law, etc.

PLEASE READ......the NO GO ZONES in France have been ceded to these people, much as we have ceded parts of the USA to groups that just refuse to obey the law and will stone anyone who tries to enforce it. Those who burned down Ferguson Mo represent that feeling. which is that their feelings outweigh the enforcement of the law

"Sharia (Islamic law) deals with many topics addressed by secular law, including crime, politics, and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, hygiene, diet, prayer, everyday etiquette and fasting.

Adherence to Islamic law has served as one of the distinguishing characteristics of the Muslim faith historically, and through the centuries Muslims have devoted much scholarly time and effort on its elaboration.[6] Human interpretations of sharia (fiqh) vary between Islamic sects and respective schools of jurisprudence, yet in its strictest and most historically coherent definition, sharia is considered the infallible law of God.[7]"

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia[/u
And why do no-go zones exist in free countries?
Old 01-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:

Appeasement!!!!

ap·pease·ment
əˈpēzmənt/
noun
noun: appeasement; plural noun: appeasements

the action or process of appeasing.
"a policy of appeasement"
synonyms: conciliation, placation, concession, pacification, propitiation, reconciliation;
fence-mending
"a policy of appeasement"
Old 01-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
There are quite a few links about this in this thread and I suggest you read them.

However, let me give you an example that you probably watched on television.

FERGUSON MO.....gross violations of law...destruction of a city while we watched.

Sort of a NO GO
Old 01-09-2015, 09:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

No-go area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would like to see more links to objective information about no go zones. Nothing with FOX or far right connections.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
No-go area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would like to see more links to objective information about no go zones. Nothing with FOX or far right connections.
LOL.....no facts just spin is what you are looking for then

Check the European papers....cannot tell you if they are liberal or conservative but as with the ones you do not want to read, they will give you the basic facts on NO GO

An eye opener this is. I can understand not wanting spin of any kind, but to dismiss a sector, the largest sector of the USA, because of affliation is bizarre. You are aware that Fox has the largest audience BY FAR AND AWAY of any in the country.

Not saying they even have anything on this because I dont pay as much attention as you obviously do.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.