A 7 month old black baby killed in KC in a drive by shooting.....

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts
Default A 7 month old black baby killed in KC in a drive by shooting.....

Where are you, protestors and Al Sharpton? Why aren't you marching here in KC demanding that the killers be found and justice be served? You know why? It was a black on black crime. This senseless killing is what they should be protesting. It is the 3rd drive by killing of a under 10y/o black child in the last 2 months.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Sage

Unfortunately nobody cares about that - they're too busy beating up the police.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Location: Manhattan, the Bronx, Eastern LI, Village of Woodbury

Tragic. Heaven has another little angel. No, we won't get the incessant, day in and day out media coverage of this horror. We never do, and we never see the wind up protestors on a scale like the recent and divisive anti-police demonstrations.

The vast majority of the media is pure rank hypocrisy.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

KC media is all over it. And I stand corrected on the number of black children MURDERED by the s**tmaggot trash in KC with drive bys; it is 4, not 3. But, this is happening everywhere, not just KC. Seems like Sharpton and his bands of thugs have their priorities all wrong about what needs fixed.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

the story and the incident must not be worthy of the agenda of the powers that be/wanna be......!
Old 01-06-2015, 08:22 AM
Sage

Why would anyone want to live where you and your loved ones could be shot in a drive-by shooting? I read that one out of three children suffer from PTSD in the most dangerous neighborhoods. click here

How would you address the problem if you were in a position of power?
click here
Old 01-06-2015, 08:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Unfortunately, drive-bys are not newsworthy, because they are so common in many cities. It's local news now and a smaller town will get more local coverage......to begin with. The only time it gets national coverage is when the accumulative effect is a statistic than cannot be ignored. As in Chicago last year.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Email Reported As Spam

The culture of the news media is badly broken. Schools of Journalism are failing both ethically and scholastically. Owners of news outlets are more interested in profits (ratings) than truth and a venue thereof for all. Of course the internet doesn't help.

One aspect of a cure is that readers continue to speak up and show their disdain and demand excellence in reporting
Old 01-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,751 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Unfortunately, drive-bys are not newsworthy, because they are so common in many cities. It's local news now and a smaller town will get more local coverage......to begin with. The only time it gets national coverage is when the accumulative effect is a statistic than cannot be ignored. As in Chicago last year.
Not accurate based on the selective nature of the media, the politicians, the special interest groups, the Sharptons, the Jacksons, etc......and the all important ingredient of being racially motivated (whether it is or not does not matter, it will presented that way) to meet a specific agenda.

It is obvious that blacks killing each other does not fit the agenda criteria.....the protestors and the special interest groups would never get to go home!!!!
Old 01-06-2015, 09:57 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Like it or not, the national media; actually all media, is just free market enterprise.

They have to sell advertising space to survive, which translate into eyes; whether on TV, the Internet or Magazine.

We all like the free market, right?
Old 01-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Why do some posters always have to add a sudo swear word into their posts?
%$*(&
Old 01-06-2015, 10:06 AM

I'm waiting to hear all the excuse makers on the reason for the shooters.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by memason View Post
Like it or not, the national media; actually all media, is just free market enterprise.

They have to sell advertising space to survive, which translate into eyes; whether on TV, the Internet or Magazine.

We all like the free market, right?

Sad but true.

But to the issue of the infant shot by a driveby.

In December, in a ten day span in Orlando, three children were shot in just such an atmosphere. They were black children and they were shot in urban poor neighborhoods by young black men...accidentally.

It makes me very sad and angry. It was all probably drug fueled. Drugs are the business of many young black men and many young white men in urban poor neighborhoods. I don't know what is the answer, but it has nothing to do with the color of their skin. It is a shame that this is happening. An awful shame to them, to us, to everyone. It makes me want to smack someone and scream and stomp my feet. I know that families do better with one mom and one dad. That would be a start..but how is that accomplished?? Being practical, I would be for some work required for a welfare check and not an automatic raise when a new child is born. I would be doing some DNA checking and making the dad's pay for the child. I would send important people who are looked up to, sports figures and singers, maybe even presidents wives, to explain how to make things better. As if anyone knows.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Why do some posters always have to add a sudo swear word into their posts?
%$*(&

You are right as usual.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

We can postulate all we want and talk about how we were raised, but in reality gangland is a hellhole with no way out. This History documentary is about the gangs of L.A. but substitute any big city. My cousin moved from L.A county to Bullhead City AZ . He's never been happier. He said the attached is dead on except it doesn't mention the Asian gangs.

http://youtu.be/x2xixMr4Z2g
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.