Ex-Miss Kentucky Charged....

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts
Angry Ex-Miss Kentucky Charged....

....with sending nude photos to 15 year old male ex-student.

Minors are minors (click here)

Quote:
A former Miss Kentucky who is a teacher in West Virginia has been charged with sending nude pictures to a 15-year-old former student.

News outlets report that 28-year-old Ramsey Bearse was arrested Friday and charged with four felony counts of distributing or displaying obscene matter to a minor.

I can't help but wonder how many hypocrites think that this is no big deal, but would be outraged...if the gender's were reversed (especially if it were to their own 15YO daughter)?

Personally, I'm glad to see that (at least in this case) ANY adult distributing/displaying obscene matter to a minor...is being treated equally.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,499 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I googled beauty pageant contestants in trouble and came up with quite a few. Judging people on looks isn't a good way to find good character. Sometimes they go together and sometimes they don't.

Beauty queens who've courted controversy | Gallery | Wonderwall.com

Alicia Guastaferro - Beauty queens in trouble with the law - Pictures - CBS News

Beauty Contestant Scandals, Queen Stripped Title Crown
Old 12-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,499 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

I can't help but wonder how many hypocrites think that this is no big deal, but would be outraged...if the gender's were reversed (especially if it were to their own 15YO daughter)?

Personally, I'm glad to see that (at least in this case) ANY adult distributing/displaying obscene matter to a minor...is being treated equally.
I can't imagine anyone not being shocked and appalled by these actions. I can't think of a single person I know that would not be.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,878 Times in 2,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

O come on, males are always judged differently
Old 12-08-2018, 10:15 PM

I would like to think that any adult abusing a minor would get the same repremand by the law. The legal system should have not eyes to gender. Look at the icon of justice, she wears a blindfold. That is how our system was envisioned. Public perception should not matter.

Just my $0.02 and opinion of how things should be... as how I believe they were envisioned by our founding fathers (gender neutral “fathers”)....

PS - I believe that our founders were wise and listened with great respect to their wives advisement .... as do most smart men today.

PSS - we just returned from a great trip thru Egypt. Ramses made his likeness and his wife’s (Nefratari) likeness in the same scale. The first to do so Egyptian history. Smart man and the man how has more impact than any other ruler of that country during those times.

Last edited by Tom C; 12-08-2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I would like to think that any adult abusing a minor would get the same repremand by the law. The legal system should have not eyes to gender. Look at the icon of justice, she wears a blindfold. That is how our system was envisioned. Public perception should not matter.

Just my $0.02 and opinion of how things should be... as how I believe they were envisioned by our founding fathers (gender neutral “fathers”)....

PS - I believe that our founders were wise and listened with great respect to their wives advisement .... as do most smart men today.
I totally agree that is the way things should be.

Statistics however, show that it hasn't always been that way.

Hopefully, that double standard is slowly changing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
PSS - we just returned from a great trip thru Egypt. Ramses made his likeness and his wife’s (Nefratari) likeness in the same scale. The first to do so Egyptian history.
Color me jealous on your trip!

Ironically, I am currently watching a series I recorded on NatGeo...called "Egypt Unwrapped."

Absolutely fascinating.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:58 PM

CNM - We are watching the same and we are fortunate to say “been there” when we see many of those locations. My opinion on the trip - I would not have missed it for anything! Also, I never need to go back. It is a developing country (polite way of saying it is a 3rd world country and they have a LONG way to go). Much of that is due to the predominant religion there... enough said on that...

We look forward to meeting you when we get to TV!
Closed Thread

Tags
minors, charged, sending, nude, matter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.