Retirement Community and City Forums

Closed Thread
Old 04-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Veteran member
Default Retirement Community and City Forums

I thought I would post some of this information for others that are doing research for retirement.

There appears to be a Talk of Sun City forum (TOSC). It looks like it was up an running last year based on the few posts on it. There are not many threads or posts on it so far. Looks like early TOTV days (looking back at threads and posts in 2006). It will probably grow over time.

Sun City communities seem to be Del Webb developments. The forum looks like it might be owned by the same owner as TOTV... but I could not find any information to verify it.

Talk of Sun City

Here is a general Retirement community forum for across the US. Not a large number of threads on it so far. But there is some good information on the general site.

Retirement community forum

Here is a link to some US city (and community) forums... just in case others that find this thread are wanting to ask questions of locals or other familiar with a community or city.

City-Data.com Forum: Relocation, Moving, General and Local City Discussions

Here is another link that is handy. It provides demographic information for cities (select the Demographic tab)
Real Estate Search Engine - CLRSearch

Anyone aware of other publicly available retirement community forums like TOTV (small or large communities).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.