Aaron Hernandez Found to Have Severe C.T.E.

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2017, 05:07 AM
Default Aaron Hernandez Found to Have Severe C.T.E.

Take em to court. This is so greedy. What's next, take the tobacco industry to court if you get lung cancer. Personal responsibility must be first priority. These lawsuits are just wrong. Prove that Hernandez had no idea he could get hurt while making millions of dollars playing the game. Any lawsuit of this type, the cost is passed on to the little guy. I am sick of being penalized for the irresponsibility of others.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowBubba View Post
Take em to court. This is so greedy. What's next, take the tobacco industry to court if you get lung cancer. Personal responsibility must be first priority. These lawsuits are just wrong. Prove that Hernandez had no idea he could get hurt while making millions of dollars playing the game. Any lawsuit of this type, the cost is passed on to the little guy. I am sick of being penalized for the irresponsibility of others.
You are being facetious....right?
Sorry but on this site you sometimes have to ask.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:53 AM
Platinum member

I don't mean to brag, but I am not an attorney. However if I were, and if I were defending the NFL, I would challenge the plaintiffs to prove the brain injuries were not suffered in pee wee football, high school football, college football, or by crushing beer cans on their foreheads.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapscallion St Croix View Post
I don't mean to brag, but I am not an attorney. However if I were, and if I were defending the NFL, I would challenge the plaintiffs to prove the brain injuries were not suffered in pee wee football, high school football, college football, or by crushing beer cans on their foreheads.
Good point.
Closed Thread

Tags
court, hernandez, dollars, playing, game

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.