AARTH.Org

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2021, 12:01 PM
Default AARTH.Org

I was made aware of this non-profit organization in Washington state that is federal, state, and county supported. Their site is AARTH.org that stands for "African American Reach and Teach Health Ministry.
Their whole being is to advance everyone who isn't white, you'll see what I mean by that if you visit their site. I'm fine with that, I really am, up to the point that I'm about to tell.
They disburse federally funded vaccines to the public, that is if you're non-white, for when I went there to sign I was greeted by "May 1st vaccinations are targeted for black, indigenous, & people of color. Ok, couple of red flags went up at that point but not in anger mode yet, they only said "targeted" not "only", they saved that for when you try to sign up.
That was followed by "If you do not meet our targeted audience we encourage you to join our standby list"
Three question follow and past that are the name and address fields to set the appointment. The second of the three yes or no questions is "Are you 16 or older", the third being "How you received any vaccines in the last 14 days, with the first being "Are you Black, Indigenous or Person of Color (BIPOC)? *".
I clicked yes on the first question and the page remained the same and I could go on to the next question. Then I went back and clicked no and everything underneath disappeared as it directed me to join the standby list.
So my federal tax dollars, not to mention the citizens of Washington states state, county, and local taxes are being given to this organization that blatantly discriminates against white people?
Imagine The Villages giving vaccinations provided by the government at our polo field and telling black people that pull up "It's only for white people but we can put you on standby in case there's any left over?" My God we'd be all over the liberal news organizations!
This is pure unadulterated racism!
I've left a few messages to ask them but only got as far as someone's voicemail.
Go to aarth.org and you'll see.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,714 Times in 5,243 Posts

I'm surprised that you're upset about this. The same thing happens with a lot of Government funded programs. Have you heard about affirmative action?
Old 04-23-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I'm surprised that you're upset about this. The same thing happens with a lot of Government funded programs. Have you heard about affirmative action?
Totally against the unfairness of affirmative action as well, at it's very best all I can say it doesn't blatantly state that no whites are allowed.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,046 Times in 5,336 Posts

Give people a crutch and this will never end.

Lets give reparations to people who were never slaves being paid for by people whose family had nothing to do with slavery.

Give people a level playing field and get out of the way.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,714 Times in 5,243 Posts

The Small Business Administration Section 8A program awards multimillion dollar Federal Government contracts to minority owned businesses. You can be white if you are a woman. But, no white men allowed.
Old 04-23-2021, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
The Small Business Administration Section 8A program awards multimillion dollar Federal Government contracts to minority owned businesses. You can be white if you are a woman. But, no white men allowed.
But this isn't a business, not that it matters, it's a non-profit that takes federal funding then discriminates. How is this not national news. Where is the outrage?
Old 04-23-2021, 03:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Seems like a lot of time spent looking for a reason to be angry. These programs exist. Accept and move on with your life might be a good choice.
Old 04-23-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
Seems like a lot of time spent looking for a reason to be angry. These programs exist. Accept and move on with your life might be a good choice.
Ok, we are in the last stage of lives here in The Villages. What about our kids and grandkids? We/I actually have nothing to worry about as to what effect it has on me, technically, you're right.
But what about your grandson John who is trying to get a job 30 years from now but is flat out told no because he is white? And because our generation stood by and did nothing now! it is now socially acceptable to be biased against white in droves and he has no cause to fight it.
This is going to have a major impact on our grandchildren, mark my word.
Old 04-23-2021, 05:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

I am sorry, OP, but I can’t figure out why you’re so outraged, in particular over a program that is administered across the country. There are many, many reasons why programs like this are available to minority groups. I am not going to go into further detail because I sense you would not be open to understanding why.
Old 04-23-2021, 05:50 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 2,008 Times in 440 Posts
Default Many people ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
stick their head in the sand and let others take it on the chin. Aren't you glad there were millions who took it on the chin during: Revolutionary War, Civil War, WWI and WWII. Many headed to Canada.

Lots of cowards in this world...they suffer because of their inaction...I've no sympathy for those people...they usually choose inaction and think others are angry because they care. No...they're frustrated and care. Cowards only care about one thing.....
Old 04-24-2021, 05:25 AM

There is no such nonprofit in the US according to the ProPublica 990 Nonprofit Finder. They must have 501c3 status to receive this funding.

Last edited by WindyCityzen; 04-24-2021 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Add facts
Old 04-24-2021, 05:25 AM
Default Delete

Last edited by WindyCityzen; 04-24-2021 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Delete
Old 04-24-2021, 05:56 AM

You seem upset. Were you upset when the Florida State Governor was handing out vaccines to his donars? Were you upset when people of color were being ignored with your Federally funded vaccine? Were you upset when covid 19 was killing people of color at a much higher rate than the white population? If you were NOT upset then you need to look within yourself and re-evaluate your post and who you are.
Old 04-24-2021, 06:07 AM

AARTH.org: initially, I thought this stood for American Association of Retirees with Lisps
Old 04-24-2021, 06:14 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmio View Post
Totally against the unfairness of affirmative action as well, at it's very best all I can say it doesn't blatantly state that no whites are allowed.
Totally agree. People of color “claim” to want to be treated equally. So?? Take away affirmative action and other color related groups and lets all be “equal” like they want
Closed Thread

Tags
people, white, black, targeted, aarth.org

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.