Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   to all snowed in people- (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/all-snowed-people-10850/)

Frank2 12-14-2007 02:49 PM

Re: to all snowed in people-

Nonie,

Enjoying a hazelnut coffee sitting outside at Panera's in TV beats anything with snow.

I'm sitting here with cold feet after shoveling the sidewalk, and looking forward to my return to TV on Jan 2. Happy New Year.

Hyacinth Bucket 12-14-2007 03:33 PM

Hi Nonie,

We live in the Hudson Valley of NY. A very beautiful area.

Am looking at all the snow piled up on our deck, off our bedroom, and think I will not go outside and get a suntan today.

Heard the roads are still slippery so will head out a little later today.

I can just imagine what the supermarkets are like today. Everybody stocking up on toilet paper and everything else.

How is it where you are?

Hyacinth Bucket

kregski 12-15-2007 01:36 AM

all the snow here is gone..just still amazed at the resemblance( spelling?) between you and Mama Kregski..Cookin some polish and kraut aaahhhhhhh maxwell street polish. eat yer heart out..

Barefoot 12-15-2007 01:49 AM

Nonie, it was hot at Doggie Doo Run today so we came home and went for a swim. Oh yes, this thread was about snow, wasn't it. ;) Hahaha.

P.S. The Daily Sun said it was going to be 79 degrees Saturday and 40 on Sunday. Sure hope it was a typo. Otherwise all us TVers trying to set a new kazoo record are going to freeze our :edit: off!

nONIE 12-15-2007 04:56 AM

Barefoot,

I just cant stands anymore!!! Hearing all this talk of 80's and swimming and sunshine and havin fun!!! Its just not fair >:(

We are supposed to get blasted with another noreaster this Sat nite thru Sunday. OMG I wanna be at doggie doo run run with Clara and the rest of you. :cus: but so glad your enjoying your time there. Bought anything new at Bargains and Treasures?

uh oo, am I hijacking my own post again?

JohnN 12-15-2007 12:56 PM

snow means a bottle of vino and a cuddle date *S*

nONIE 12-22-2007 09:03 PM

Osh,

I will take 62 and sunny any day! We are still cold, dark, with dirty snow. Pretty depressing. Think I need to sit under some grow lights, my scroogyness is getting worse by the minute.

Hubby started drinking beer at 2:00, funny thing is, he doesnt drink beer! :dontknow:

zcaveman 12-22-2007 09:31 PM

Us snowed in people golfed this morning and went to the pool club for lunch. BBQ at 6.

Love the Villages

nONIE 12-22-2007 10:59 PM

Yep, the sun is shining somewhere just like its 5:00 somewhere, and I wanna be there :realmad:

rdkent 12-23-2007 12:58 AM

Osh - it's coming your way. Yesterday we finally got the last of the ice and snow from the last storm melted off. Today the temp has dropped from 47 early this morning to 22 now with 25 mph winds and snow blowing into a whiteout at times. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be -7 windchill. And I don't need anyone telling me how nice it is in TV. My daughter-in-law in Panama City FL was complaining the other day it was just too nice - she was missing some Christmas feel. I offered to trade homes for about 4 months.