Anal vs. Organized

Closed Thread
Old 12-19-2018, 10:39 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts
Default Anal vs. Organized

I think I'm organized, my Bride says I'm anal.

Just emptied out my "subscriptions" (+600) on ToTV. Now zero. I say organized.

I empty out my Trash Folder every day. I say organized.

I like all light switches down when off. I say organized.

Now where are my car keys???????????
Old 12-19-2018, 11:06 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,475 Times in 703 Posts

Maybe a little OCD mixed in?
Or as someone here has it on their signature line, "CDO, it's like OCD but in alphabetical order, as it should be.".
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 12-19-2018, 11:23 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
I think I'm organized, my Bride says I'm anal.

Just emptied out my "subscriptions" (+600) on ToTV. Now zero. I say organized.

I empty out my Trash Folder every day. I say organized.

I like all light switches down when off. I say organized.

Now where are my car keys???????????
Two rules:
1 Your wife is always right
2 Refer to rule 1
Old 12-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

fw said it all. In udder woids, anal.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein

Last edited by redwitch; 12-19-2018 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Autocorrect doesn’t like fw
Old 12-19-2018, 12:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

How about this one. The screws that hold the plates on light switched and plugs must not only be put up perfectly straight but the screws that hold them on must be Easy to West. Not North to South or just Cattywompus.

I threw away or shredded 38 years of every bill I ever received in perfect order before we move here. Now all bills come by email.

I clean the emails out every morning before I get my NOTHING on. Dew, I understand. It's organized.

Last edited by Nucky; 12-19-2018 at 02:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-19-2018, 12:08 PM

I only wish my husband was so an-uh-organized! I've been battling piles of paper around the house for years.
Old 12-19-2018, 01:09 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
How about this one. The screws that hold the plates on light switched and plugs must not only be put up perfectly straight but the screws that hold them on must be Easy to West. Not North to South or just Cattywompus.

I threw away of shredded 38 years of every bill I ever received in perfect order before we move here. Now all bills come by email.

I clean the emails out every morning before I get my NOTHING on. Dew, I understand. It's organized.
Nucky, Nucky, Nucky,

I have to ask. Are you pulling our collective leg, or is that first one for real?

If it is for real, I gotta tellya, I luv it. Never heard that one before. Hey, everybody's got something.
Old 12-19-2018, 01:56 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

I threw away of shredded 38 years of every bill I ever received in perfect order before we move here. Now all bills come by email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Nucky, Nucky, Nucky,

I have to ask. Are you pulling our collective leg, or is that first one for real?

If it is for real, I gotta tellya, I luv it. Never heard that one before. Hey, everybody's got something.

Part II:

Dear Nucky,

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I spoke too soon.

I just found out that if Mr. Boomer installs the switch plates, the screws must line up north and south. But he does not change the old ones -- yet.

Also, I just learned that a friend of mine has to have all of the screws in her house lining up east and west. She has broken switch plates, trying to get them just right. She said so far she does this only at her own house.

Now, I know I will never again look at switch plate screws in quite the same way. - - - - - Same way? ------- Actually, I had never looked at them before -- now.

Isn't it wonderful how TOTV helps us to learn to see things differently.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:01 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Part II:

Dear Nucky,

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I spoke too soon.

I just found out that if Mr. Boomer installs the switch plates, the screws must line up north and south. But he does not change the old ones -- yet.

Also, I just learned that a friend of mine has to have all of the screws in her house lining up east and west. She has broken switch plates, trying to get them just right. She said so far she does this only at her own house.

Now, I know I will never again look at switch plate screws in quite the same way. - - - - - Same way? ------- Actually, I had never looked at them before -- now.

Isn't it wonderful how TOTV helps us to learn to see things differently.
I do like mine to go east west but I have to tell you about a woman I knew. She used to remove the switch plates when she vacuumed so she could vac behind them. I kid you not.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:06 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts

Beer bottles must be in a straight line in the refrig.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,412 Times in 5,105 Posts

Be very careful when you install those switch plate screws, because, if you chip the paint on them, you will need to buy more screws. Also, if you tighten them too much, you will put a dimple on the plate and will need to buy new plates.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,412 Times in 5,105 Posts

I think a lot of people who are anal know who they are, and they are secretly proud of it.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Platinum member

1. To the original poster. I bet three way switches drive you nuts?!
2. Screws on the wall plates east and west? Everyone knows they MUST be north and south!
Old 12-19-2018, 03:00 PM
Sage

How about the labels on Scott's Toilet Tissue? From about the age of 15 to 20 I worked in the supermarket stocking shelves. You could pick my aisle out for sure. Every label was facing forward. It was a work of art. The real problem was when I got the Soup or the Pet Food aisle. Oh my word. I would put the extra time in myself to straighten it out before I went home.

North and South, Come on Mrs. Boomeroonie, I'll be over later to fix them for you. I'm dying laughing, there are other nuts out there just like me. I love it.

Mrs. FW'S friend takes the cake. Vacuum behind the plates? Oh Boy? I'm good with leaving them however they are unless I just painted the room and changed the plates. I just looked and the ones in this house are all messed up. Gonna be a late night. Mamma Mia!

Feng Shui is ruined if they are not perfecto. Merry Christmas to You All. Pssst N & S is cuckoooooooo! LOL
Old 12-19-2018, 03:01 PM
Sage

I love yous guys you crack me up.
Closed Thread

Tags
organized, anal, light, switches, day

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.