Angry 12 YO leaves for Bali

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2018, 12:17 PM
Default Angry 12 YO leaves for Bali

From the Paper yesterday:

A 12 year old Australian boy, mad at his mom after an argument, booked a flight to Bali with her credit card-and flew to the Indonesian Island by himself.

The pint- sized traveler, Drew, who's mother asked their last name not be used, flashed his passport, passed through a computer check in system and boarded a plane at Sydney International, according to his 37 year old mother Emma, who's story was verified by authorities after she reported her son missing.

Drew ordered food and movies to keep himself busy on the flight, and chatted up other passengers, according to fellow fliers who thought the boy was meeting up with relatives in the tropical oasis.

Drew spent almost five days living it up at the luxury All Seasons Hotel in Denpasar before his mother was able to track him down. He bought clothes and dined out at least once at a 4 star sushi restaurant, and bought drinks for a table of single women on a Hen Party. He also enjoyed a massage at an Asian style spa. Staff said he tipped generously and was quite affable and curious about local culture.

Police said Emma was frantic thinking something had happened to her son, and shocked when she learned he had been traced to the hotel in Bali, where he was poolside and had ordered breakfast. "He just requested a bathrobe and a cigar." A staff member who was sent to secure the boy told Bali Police.

The lad was taken into custody and sent to the Australian consulate where he will be grounded for the time being.

OK:
This is one hell of a kid. But seriously, is this "Home Alone 2: Lost in Bali?"
I mean NO ONE noticed he was 12? Not 15 or 16. 12. He can check in and order drinks for a bachelorette party, etc? I don't even want to know what went down at the spa...

If I'm the mother I'm ****ed, but also kind of in awe. And also, will all of those charges stand? She needs to hide her info ASAP!!!!

Last edited by My Post; 04-24-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 01:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

His jaunt came to six thousand dollars. I guess there's no student discount for maasages, drinks, or a sushi boat.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2018, 02:26 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Post View Post
From the Paper yesterday:

A 12 year old Australian boy, mad at his mom after an argument, booked a flight to Bali with her credit card-and flew to the Indonesian Island by himself.

The pint- sized traveler, Drew, who's mother asked their last name not be used, flashed his passport, passed through a computer check in system and boarded a plane at Sydney International, according to his 37 year old mother Emma, who's story was verified by authorities after she reported her son missing.

Drew ordered food and movies to keep himself busy on the flight, and chatted up other passengers, according to fellow fliers who thought the boy was meeting up with relatives in the tropical oasis.

Drew spent almost five days living it up at the luxury All Seasons Hotel in Denpasar before his mother was able to track him down. He bought clothes and dined out at least once at a 4 star sushi restaurant, and bought drinks for a table of single women on a Hen Party. He also enjoyed a massage at an Asian style spa. Staff said he tipped generously and was quite affable and curious about local culture.

Police said Emma was frantic thinking something had happened to her son, and shocked when she learned he had been traced to the hotel in Bali, where he was poolside and had ordered breakfast. "He just requested a bathrobe and a cigar." A staff member who was sent to secure the boy told Bali Police.

The lad was taken into custody and sent to the Australian consulate where he will be grounded for the time being.

OK:
This is one hell of a kid. But seriously, is this "Home Alone 2: Lost in Bali?"
I mean NO ONE noticed he was 12? Not 15 or 16. 12. He can check in and order drinks for a bachelorette party, etc? I don't even want to know what went down at the spa...

If I'm the mother I'm ****ed, but also kind of in awe. And also, will all of those charges stand? She needs to hide her info ASAP!!!!
Maybe he is 'big for his age'?
Closed Thread

Tags
bali, mother, boy, drew, hotel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.