Dyson

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts
Default Dyson

You know something sometimes it pays to spend a little more on certain items. We were so impressed by our Dyson Vacuum and Dyson Hair Dryer that in 2012 we Purchased two Dyson Hot AM03's. Well after years of faithful service they pooped out.

I looked on YouTube at a possible repair and then decided to call Dyson first to see if there were any pointers they could provide and what do you know. They had a Recall in 2014 and I missed it and they are shipping two Brand New Units. Is that COOL or What?

It was around that time that we had a Postal Person who was not too interested in his work. We named him Newman. I told Dyson about either me very possibly goofing up or Newman not delivering and they said it's our pleasure to satisfy our customers.

I am very pleased with this company but continue to call them Tyson instead of Dyson.

They are added to the Nucky's Best List including Apple, Bose Tyson, Blue Fin!
Old 08-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,615 Times in 5,196 Posts

I agree with everything you said except Apple. I had a pair of Bose 901 speakers for more 30 years and they started to vibrate. I called Bose, and shipped them back. They repaired them in about 2 weeks. The total cost was $100 including shipping.
Closed Thread

Tags
dyson, call, newman, tyson, vacuum

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.