Apartments Planned for Trailwinds Village

Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2019, 09:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
A NIMBY response for you personally and local residents.
But for the majority of villagers golf cart access to that commercial area would have been a great bonus.
Plenty of areas have cart paths cutting through, and survive.
Any way, it's dead news, so lets hope you have nice neighbors who do not spoil the obvious tranquility of your area!
I don't even live over there, so your NIMBY comment doesn't apply. It just happens to be where I pick up my mail and (seldom) swim. It's a beautiful park that would have been ruined. The traffic through that postal station is already dangerous (our car has been hit there) without funneling hundreds of more golf carts through it. And if there were going to be accessibility to autos, it would have been horrendous.

I wonder if that parcel of Wildwood land was in TV's sights before they built the Tamarind Grove neighborhood. Or did the land become available and TV said Oh, let's go for it. We'll just carve up this park to let people through.

Last edited by CFrance; 05-30-2019 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-30-2019, 09:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Here. You can read what we are talking about today, being talked about during the actual process.

Lookee here.

Wildwood To Reject The Villages Expansion Plans

Some folks had different screen names then, but the same people continue to line up on the same sides. We are so predictable.

The Village Chicken is moving to the Carolinas. We will miss him.

Last edited by graciegirl; 05-30-2019 at 10:09 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
project, trailwinds, village, development, three-story

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.