Ballot Drop Boxes

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2022, 09:15 AM
Default Ballot Drop Boxes

This isn't meant to be political and anybody who takes it that way is just looking for a fight. But, I don't understand the need for Ballot Drop-Boxes. If I understand this correctly, you request a mail-in ballot, the mail-in ballot comes to your mail box, you get your mail, take the ballot into your house and fill it out, take it back to the mail box where you got it in the first place, drop it in (no stamp required) and the mailman delivers it to wherever it's supposed to go. Why wouldn't you do that rather than carry it to a temporary box on the side of the street several blocks away? Wouldn't this eliminate "Ballot Harvesting" and the potential fraud?
Old 11-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

What ballet harvesting? What fraud?
Old 11-07-2022, 10:03 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,964 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
This isn't meant to be political and anybody who takes it that way is just looking for a fight. But, I don't understand the need for Ballot Drop-Boxes. If I understand this correctly, you request a mail-in ballot, the mail-in ballot comes to your mail box, you get your mail, take the ballot into your house and fill it out, take it back to the mail box where you got it in the first place, drop it in (no stamp required) and the mailman delivers it to wherever it's supposed to go. Why wouldn't you do that rather than carry it to a temporary box on the side of the street several blocks away? Wouldn't this eliminate "Ballot Harvesting" and the potential fraud?
You actually trust the USPS here in The Village’s. Postal stations are not Postal Employees, the family that obtained a Postal contract had a daughter who was stealing mail.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:18 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Maybe think about how many people are involved in delivering the ballot that is sent through the mail as opposed to the ballot that is placed in a dedicated box. Then decide which method has the greater chance of not arriving intact.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
Maybe think about how many people are involved in delivering the ballot that is sent through the mail as opposed to the ballot that is placed in a dedicated box. Then decide which method has the greater chance of not arriving intact.
...and then, compare that with the number of ballots that were -actually- incorrectly filled, confirmed to be fraudulent, or otherwise mis-counted.

Not the number reported by this or that media outlet of one or another type of bias. But the actual count, which was confirmed through physical counts, digital counts, re-counts, counts overseen and observed and recorded twice over, JUST to appease all the people who insisted the counts were bad.

And then compare to the people who were arrested for multiple voting in person, of any party, or of no party affiliation at all.

Eye opening.
Closed Thread

Tags
ballot, box, mail, mail-in, drop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.