The Big TOTV member birthday celebration pictues.

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: The Big TOTV member birthday celebration pictues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca
Tal might have made it Beerfoot
True. My last name in German means the place where they grow hops. That may be what they did too before they moved over from Germany.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
I am either going to get myself or poor Bernie killed but I just can't stop myself. This is too funny.

Poor Bernie sent the following PM to several of us: "After spending the night alone in the guest room, I had considerable time to contemplate Nonie & Donna's request to let this thread die. If I make another post, its going to be back to time out in the guest room. Hence the reason I'm sending a PM to all who helped make this a really fun thread."

Of course, that makes it an open invitation that just can't be resisted. Sorry, Nonie (and Bernie!). Hopefully, Nonie will forgive you and let you cuddle the night way. You tried.

Folks, for those who don't understand, my birthday was November 13. Tal may not have gotten my name right, but he certainly knew the date! (Tal, make your life easier, just call me Red or RW -- everyone else does.)

FUN FOR WHO????? :redface:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca

Tal:

You need to run the fool checker - the November birthday girl's name isn't redneck.

(I had a friend in the 70's who's personal license plates were Neckred - he couldn't get Redneck as it was already taken so he got the next best thing)
Chuck you devil! Tal had it right in his post. Yet somehow witch turned into neck. Hm-m-m, wonder how that happened?

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 01-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by another Linda
Chuck you devil! Tal had it right in his post. Yet somehow witch turned into neck. Hm-m-m, wonder how that happened?
I edited if after the slip. ;D It used to say redneck. Redwitch is hardly a "redneck" in the terms of Jeff Foxworthy.

"Foxworthy's definition of redneck is 'a glorious absence of sophistication.'" from the Wikipedia definition of "redneck".
Old 01-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac
I edited if after the slip. ;D It used to say redneck. Redwitch is hardly a "redneck" in the terms of Jeff Foxworthy.

"Foxworthy's definition of redneck is 'a glorious absence of sophistication.'" from the Wikipedia definition of "redneck".
Oops! Mea culpa, sorry Chuck. You stand falsely accused.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 01-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
I am either going to get myself or poor Bernie killed but I just can't stop myself. This is too funny.

Poor Bernie sent the following PM to several of us: "After spending the night alone in the guest room, I had considerable time to contemplate Nonie & Donna's request to let this thread die. If I make another post, its going to be back to time out in the guest room. Hence the reason I'm sending a PM to all who helped make this a really fun thread."

Of course, that makes it an open invitation that just can't be resisted. Sorry, Nonie (and Bernie!). Hopefully, Nonie will forgive you and let you cuddle the night way. You tried.

Folks, for those who don't understand, my birthday was November 13. Tal may not have gotten my name right, but he certainly knew the date! (Tal, make your life easier, just call me Red or RW -- everyone else does.)
Poor Bernie..He is so confused..He said Noni & Donna..lol
I never said anything about this thread..I thought it was funny..Oh yes I did..sorry!!!
I was just kidding...The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 01-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Sage

This thread gets the academy award for being the most hijacked I have ever read!!! :#1:

Old 01-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

BTW Nonnie -- That's "fun for WHOM!" ;D Well, it's amusing me.

Tal, if anything, I would be a hillbilly -- guess that means a touch of sophistication is allowed.

And, yes, this thread has been totally hijacked. We'll let Jan worry about it and keep having fun! Anything to see where Mr. Nonie sleeps tonight. ;D

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Sage

by the way Red,

Nonie has one n in it!!!!

This thread is never gonna die!!! I just cant stand it!!! I think I will die from this torture before IT does! >

Old 01-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Sage

Ok, so I can't type. mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

HUGS

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 01-28-2008, 12:16 AM
JohnnyM

So far we have had Redneck for Redwitch.....Bearfoot for Barefoot.....Nonnie for Nonie, but who's counting.... Johnny :dontknow:
Old 01-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Sage

roflao Johnny -- Sterling roses are the lavender ones! If you ever feel like spoiling your wife, get her a dozen of these -- last I heard they were running $150 for 12 and worth every penny.

Nonie -- do what I do. Just scroll to the last comment. I don't even look at the pics anymore (too painful). Remember, Bernie sweetly gussied you up. I still look somewhere on this side of obese! sob

Old 01-28-2008, 12:46 AM
JohnnyM

I knew that RW! Not really, I just thought you were hard to please. I didn't realize you were giving me a complement. Yes the lavenders were sterling. I do buy Barbara roses now and then but they are the usual "run of the mill" type. Now I have to reassess my purchasing options. Thanks for the heads up. Johnny
Old 01-28-2008, 01:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by another Linda

He went back to it and corrected it with the "modify" button
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 01-28-2008, 03:41 AM
Veteran member

And here I though you were being clever (and funny.) and all the time it was just the modify button. sigh.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.