Bill Cosby

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2017, 02:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGolf View Post
Bill Cosby should win an Academy Award for his most recent performance as A frail confused looking Bill Cosby walking into the courtroom. Looked pretty doggone strong and focusssed walking out of the courtroom after the judge announced a mistrial. Guess he hasn't lost his acting capabilities through all these years. What an embarrassment
AMEN! I did catch that too.....frail vs focused!!!
Old 06-18-2017, 03:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
If he was an ordinary "off the street" pervert the outcome would have been very different.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

I doubt if could have pulled that off without Cosby's celebrity unless he looked like Brad Pitt or was as charming as Don Juan or socially connected as Casanova, a librarian by-the-way. Giacomo Casanova - Wikipedia
Old 06-18-2017, 03:52 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,595 Times in 1,759 Posts

The malevolent and felonious thing about Bill Cosby is he drugged these women into nonconsensual sex in contrast to Batman (Adam West) who was legally over the top sexually active by almost anyone's yardstick. Adam West Recalls Having Sex With "Eight Women at One Time" During 'Batman' Filming​ : Jack Nicholson | Men’s Health

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 06-18-2017, 03:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
The malevolent and felonious thing about Bill Cosby is he drugged these women into nonconsensual sex in contrast to Batman (Adam West) who was legally over the top sexually active by almost anyone's yardstick. Adam West Recalls Having Sex With "Eight Women at One Time" During 'Batman' Filming​ : Jack Nicholson | Men’s Health
There seem to be a number of men who are addicted to sex and have groupies who throw themselves at them often. Bob Crane was another one of these who might have crossed the wrong jealous boyfriend or suitor. Bob Crane - Wikipedia
Old 06-18-2017, 03:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
There seem to be a number of men who are addicted to sex and have groupies who throw themselves at them often. Bob Crane was another one of these who must hae crossed the wrong jealous boyfriend.
It comes with the territory for successful entertainers, athletes, pols, and so on.

What puzzles me is why Cosby drugged those women. He had to have had many, many offers. It must have been a fetish with him to drug them.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 06-18-2017, 06:26 PM
Location: New Hampshire, now Heathrow on Lake Deaton Preserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
He had me fooled. So did Rock Hudson. I don't think of myself as easily fooled, but I guess when you act for a living than many are taken in.

It is wrong to knock somebody out to have sex with them no matter who you are, and I think that is sick and perverted and abnormal as hell.

But then there are women who say things about sexual advances to get someone's money. And that has happened a lot recently in my opinion.

It is hard to figure out what is happening sometimes but I think Bill Cosby is guilty.
What did Rock Hudson do?
Old 06-18-2017, 07:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikearoni View Post
What did Rock Hudson do?
He was a very masculine man who turned out to be gay.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He was a very masculine man who turned out to be gay.
The studio staged his marriage to Phyllis Gates. He was a big dude, 6'5", unusual for a Hollywood actor. (Ever been to Universal Studios Lot? They will show you the 3/4 size doorways where they place leading men so they look larger. In the old days the usually short leading men stood on boxes to kiss the leading ladies.) Anyway, Rock was a buddy to Jim Nabors and Roman Gabriel.

A couple of gay guys in Huntington Beach staged a fake marriage of Rock Hudson to Gomer Pyle (Jim Nabors) so that Rock Hudson became Rock Pyle.

Last edited by manaboutown; 06-18-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:42 PM
Veteran member

Gay people are fine.. Rock Hudson and Jim Nabors did nothing wrong. They lived in a time that it was socially awkward to be gay or Lesbian. Bill Cosby is the perp. Totally different scenarios. He is a rapist.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpkinp View Post
Gay people are fine.. Rock Hudson and Jim Nabors did nothing wrong. They lived in a time that it was socially awkward to be gay or Lesbian.

Bill Cosby is the perp. Totally different scenarios. He is a rapist.
Exactly.

Completely ridiculous to even try to compare.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I have to ask .............

How much satisfaction could he, or anyone else doing this, have from having sex with a drugged and basically comatose partner?

He is a very sick man, and I do not believe for one moment that his wife did not know what was going on ... and, on that subject, if he had a good relationship at home with her, why would be turn to an almost dead body for sex?

If he was an ordinary "off the street" pervert the outcome would have been very different.
I was discussing the Bill Cosby case with a friend this weekend. We both agree that Mrs. Cosby must have known about the other women -- maybe not all of the details, but she knew that he stepped out on her numerous times during their 50 year marriage. But she chose to look the other way as being the wife of Bill Cosby brought her a very nice life...but now maybe not so much. He may be tied up in litigation for years.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:35 PM
Sage

I am waiting for the civil cases!

Old 07-28-2017, 06:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikearoni View Post
What did Rock Hudson do?
Not anything he could help. He was my movie heartthrob as a kid but he turned out to not be interested in girls. I am easily fooled.

Last edited by graciegirl; 07-28-2017 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-28-2017, 09:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
I was discussing the Bill Cosby case with a friend this weekend. We both agree that Mrs. Cosby must have known about the other women -- maybe not all of the details, but she knew that he stepped out on her numerous times during their 50 year marriage. But she chose to look the other way as being the wife of Bill Cosby brought her a very nice life...but now maybe not so much. He may be tied up in litigation for years.
I agree. No amount of money would make me stay with a guy who WOULD DRUG someone to have sex with them. THAT IS WORSE than philandering......SICK.

Tags
courtroom, bill, walking, cosby, lost

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.