Blatant Abuse

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

http://feralgenius.blogspot.com/2011...ernie-sam.html
Old 04-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Excellent resource?

From the blogger at this link: "I miss the days when the Transportation Security Administration was merely a bad joke rather than a public employment program for NAMBLA." Google NAMBLA. I'd put a lot of faith in a supposedly expert resource who believes that the TSA is an employment program for the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

Richie your obsession has taken you to hang out in some really weird places. I promise you that I will no longer question your opinion on anything. You are the go to guy on the TSA and their mission. Mea Culpa.
(sarcasm)

X
Old 04-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Excellent resource?

From the blogger at this link: "I miss the days when the Transportation Security Administration was merely a bad joke rather than a public employment program for NAMBLA." Google NAMBLA. I'd put a lot of faith in a supposedly expert resource who believes that the TSA is an employment program for the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

Richie your obsession has taken you to hang out in some really weird places. I promise you that I will no longer question your opinion on anything. You are the go to guy on the TSA and their mission. Mea Culpa.
(sarcasm)

X
Just providing more people's opinions to enlarge the world view. You are free to discount other people's experiences and thoughts with sophomoric ridicule, particularly when you seem to have nothing else to contribute. It's a free county and that is your right.

All I'm saying here is that there is great controversy in this area of the government's overreach into the constitutional rights of free Americans in the hope of security. Why not explore alternatives, especially when it seems that alternatives exist?

More Americans need to remember that their freedoms are God given, and have been protected from government by the incomparable American Constitution that needs to be preserved for our children. The constant erosion of our liberties has to stop, especially (I'll say this again), WHEN THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.