Blockchain implementation

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2020, 07:35 AM
Default Blockchain implementation

I am interested in Blockchain technology and do own some crypto. Blockchain technology is a game-changing technology and has many uses. One of which is transportation containers where this technology has already been implemented to track containers and their contents. It looks like this particular use of Blockchain may have been already implemented in this election without us knowing about it at all. This article is a good read, please don't go getting uppity about it, this post is from a technological perspective.

Blacklisted
Old 11-10-2020, 08:52 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,374 Times in 497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbace6 View Post
I am interested in Blockchain technology and do own some crypto. Blockchain technology is a game-changing technology and has many uses. One of which is transportation containers where this technology has already been implemented to track containers and their contents. It looks like this particular use of Blockchain may have been already implemented in this election without us knowing about it at all. This article is a good read, please don't go getting uppity about it, this post is from a technological perspective.

Blacklisted
I find technology is like a cat and mouse game. Someone develops the technology and then everyone tries to find a way to exploit it. This is definitely an interesting new idea and will certainly aid in giving the process credibility but nothing is ever going to make it 100% foolproof. I do not believe there is any way of controlling millions of votes with or without mail in ballots. So when is it fraud and when is it just plain incompetence? Depends on what people want to believe.
Closed Thread

Tags
blockchain, technology, implemented, containers, knowing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.