Bob Kraft

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2019, 07:52 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
While your attempt to educate, and even more so, your personal involvement in helping with this abhorrent situation is very admirable...it's obvious as to the root of the problem.

That being those who so ardently support prostitution, those men who seek it out, the ones trying to make excuses for the John's...and imply that it is really just a 'victimless crime' that most women do willingly.

It's obvious those types will never change their minds, but please keep doing what you're doing, and know...that most decent & moral human beings support you.

What makes you think anyone needs an education? That is a very pompous self righteous suggestion. No one, except in your imagination perhaps, said anything about “ victimless crimes” you made that up. Just like the Press and the Police. The truth be damned. . Just plant the straw man and go on from there. Sad. The not so veiled suggestion that some posters are not “ decent and moral human beings” as you and Frau say you are, is a sad commentary at how low we have stooped with twisted logic and invented crimes and scenes to make a point to destroy another human being. But apparently destroying men’s reputation is viewed by some as a victimless crime, after all he is rich, successful and white.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I sort of agree with you.

Story is still alive, ironically because Kraft lawyers continue to work to insure the video stays on the shelf.
Yep, that's really what it all boils down to.

While I certainly have no personal interest in watching such sleaze, if nothing else it would certainly eviscerate the argument that... "he's just a poor innocent person, unfairly accused."

Old 04-13-2019, 08:06 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
This was never really a story about sex trafficking. It's a story about a super rich, super powerful person who is now squirming in the public eye after getting caught in a sleazy act. Human nature being what it is, many of us get great enjoyment out of seeing a rich, powerful person in such a predicament, especially when he owns a sports team that is, shall we say, not much loved outside of New England. While I don't feel a bit sorry for him, I think he's paid the price for his mistake and they ought to just give him a big fine and some community service and stop the madness.
The police and press could not have justified such a huge expense had they not lied about it being a sex trafficking case. If a 75 year old man having a sexual encounter with a 50 year old woman is considered sleazy, do not spend any time at some of the many outside drinking establishments here in The Villages. Self Righteousness should be the eighth deadly sin. Getting enjoyment at seeing a decent man “squirming” is really sad.
Old 04-13-2019, 08:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Kraft's lawyers have agreed to the plea of no contest to the lesser charge of assault with a friendly weapon. Case closed (hopefully).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2019, 08:23 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Yep, that's really what it all boils down to.

While I certainly have no personal interest in watching such sleaze, if nothing else it would certainly eviscerate the argument that... "he's just a poor innocent person, unfairly accused."
Who made THAT argument ? Can you kindly point that out? And do you think his lawyers should want the tapes to be released? Why should they want that ?
Old 04-13-2019, 08:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

No more 20 questions. Case closed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
men, women, trafficking, bogus, evidence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.