Bob Kraft

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
All female prostitutes who sell their bodies for cash are “another mans daughters”. That is probably the only FACT in your post unless you can name and prove the millions of men being “ serviced”. An outrageous supposition. These prostitutes did it voluntarily out of their own free will because it is firmly established in this Country that a woman can do whatever she wants with her own body. Unfortunately it is against the law but no one wants to point that out. If these woman did not voluntarily choose selling their bodies for cash as a profession, there would be no massage parlors allegedly breaking the law.
Im going to guess you don't have children, and I'll leave it at that.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
All good, Bucco. Thanks for explaining.

We need more of you.
ABSOLUTELY!

As for Kraft, I hope they throw the book at his dumb *** and start publishing the names in newspapers of every 'John'...that gets caught with prostitutes in the future.

I'm still trying to figure out though, why anyone would spend so much effort...trying to defend him?

Old 04-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
The press is trying very hard to destroy Bob Craft because He is good friends with someone the media hates.
What media source dragged him to this massage parlor ?

What media source made him ask for sex and offer money ?

Both on tape, by the way.

How many reporters does it take to hold down Kraft and make him submit to a young gal ?

The freakin man apologized...never denied it, and that raid was going to happen whether he was there or not.

I, also wonder how the media pressured the other men into these sex acts in in order to make it seem more random ?

And most unbelievable is how they set this up so far in advance with cameras and a fake raid and all ?

Truely amazing.

And of course he was there twice, so that darn media was busy.

Yep..everything is a set up and everything is about....well, do you even comprehend how foolish you sound?
Old 04-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post

How many reporters does it take to hold down Kraft and make him submit to a young gal ?

The freakin man apologized...never denied it, and that raid was going to happen whether he was there or not.

I, also wonder how the media pressured the other men into these sex acts in in order to make it seem more random ?

And most unbelievable is how they set this up so far in advance with cameras and a fake raid and all ?

Truely amazing.

Yep..everything is a set up and everything is about....well, do you even comprehend how foolish you sound?
Awesome!

Proving Fraugoofy...absolutely correct!
Old 04-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
I often wonder about men who pay young girls for sex or any woman, and then go home to their wife and other children.

How proud they must be...
Old 04-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Bob Kraft was NEVER accused of or indicted for human trafficking.

He was in an inappropriate place, doing inappropriate things at an inappropriate time.

What he did is against the law. He has apologized and is trying to insure the tape never is public.

Leave him be....bad timing and he did break the law.
He has not been convicted of anything so far so he did not break any laws. The women who owned the business who hired other women to allegedly voluntarily sell their bodies for cash would be guilty if convicted yet the focus is on the men who patronized the businesses and later were entrapped by the police who had zero evidence of sex trafficking but without that element the story would not be headlined. It was a hit piece on Bob Kraft which now has been exposed.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Wash, rinse, repeat.. This thread is a carbon copy of the other one and will end up the same way.. Kraft arrested

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
He has not been convicted of anything so far so he did not break any laws. The women who owned the business who hired other women to allegedly voluntarily sell their bodies for cash would be guilty if convicted yet the focus is on the men who patronized the businesses and later were entrapped by the police who had zero evidence of sex trafficking but without that element the story would not be headlined. It was a hit piece on Bob Kraft which now has been exposed.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
As with some others, you create your own reality and you sound just as foolish discussing it. WOW

So many in this country need your defense, and you choose a man on tape violating the law, and say it was a set up....

Conspiracy theory TV....enjoy your world, but warning it goes away
Old 04-12-2019, 07:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
I often wonder about men who pay young girls for sex or any woman, and then go home to their wife and other children.

How proud they must be...

And then try to minimize the ugliness and disgusting nature of it...or defend others who do it also?
Old 04-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
seriously do you really think he went there for a massage..lmao.. they should have released the tapes.. but that will never happen because of the almighty $$$$
Maybe not but if this was just about a man going to a massage parlor no one would read it. The POlice and the Press essentially invoked the crime of sex Trafficking next to Krafts name even though they had zero evidence of it. They entrapped the 200 men who also visited the place by creating phony traffic offenses. It was all done to destroy the reputation of a rich, white political rival. It has now been exposed as a ploy but the headlines are never erased.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
You would guess wrong. I have both male and female children and grandchildren But your point is ?
Old 04-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Maybe not but if this was just about a man going to a massage parlor no one would read it. The POlice and the Press essentially invoked the crime of sex Trafficking next to Krafts name even though they had zero evidence of it. They entrapped the 200 men who also visited the place by creating phony traffic offenses. It was all done to destroy the reputation of a rich, white political rival. It has now been exposed as a ploy but the headlines are never erased.
I wouldn't worry about it too much, there's still plenty of "rich, white political rivals"...that get away with it.

Especially, if they're willing to pay big money...to try & cover it up.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Gold member

Quote:
I sure do not understand your post. He broke the law...telling someone to let it rest on the forum is along way from whatever is in your mind.

There was a previous contentious thread on this, where I was ostracized because so many wanted to defend him, and I did not.

But, hey....let's give it a rest....we don't do threads on other folks who pay for sex...why is Kraft so important to be so defended was my question on the other thread, and still don't know the answer.

The OP has a problem, not with prosecuting Folks who frequent and pay for sex, just Kraft is deemed innocent for some reason on here, so forget it,....he paid for sex, violated the law, and is not working overtime to keep the tape under wraps.
I did not see anyone defending Kraft. And I said he was not guilty because he was not convicted. That is how it works. I never said anyone involved here, women and men were innocent. You made that up because you don’t want to address the original point. But quite a few think these women were victims or children when in fact the person who allegedly was with Kraft was in her 4os or 50s.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Gold member

Quote:

Truely amazing.

Gee not one mention of the phony sex trafficking or entrapping 200 men at bogus traffic stops after they left. And the “young girl” was actually in her 50s. . If this was originally about a massage parlor offering extra services without the added element of sex trafficking the Police would be highly criticized for spending all that money to catch a bunch of Johns. This was a hit piece on a political rival.
Closed Thread

Tags
men, women, trafficking, bogus, evidence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.