Bob Kraft

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
You would guess wrong. I have both male and female children and grandchildren But your point is ?
My point is you seem so insensitive to what can befall our children. For many reasons out of our control , they can succumb to temptations that quickly spiral their life out of control. And in most cases drugs enter the picture. Then to pay for the drugs, they sell drugs, steal to buy drugs, and prostitute themselves.
Do you really think those 14 year olds prowling the truck stop back lots are doing so by their own volition? The 18 year olds lap dancing and doing private dances in the back room are doing it just for fun? The 24 year olds standing on the corner flagging down johns just because they like men?
I could care less who Bob Kraft is, what his politics are, and who his friends are. You would be a fool to think he was there for anything other than sexual gratification.
Ask your kids, ask your grandkids. Your definition and their definition of "choice" might be shockingly different.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:40 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
My point is you seem so insensitive to what can befall our children. For many reasons out of our control , they can succumb to temptations that quickly spiral their life out of control. And in most cases drugs enter the picture. Then to pay for the drugs, they sell drugs, steal to buy drugs, and prostitute themselves.

Do you really think those 14 year olds prowling the truck stop back lots are doing so by their own volition? The 18 year olds lap dancing and doing private dances in the back room are doing it just for fun? The 24 year olds standing on the corner flagging down johns just because they like men?

I could care less who Bob Kraft is, what his politics are, and who his friends are. You would be a fool to think he was there for anything other than sexual gratification.

Ask your kids, ask your grandkids. Your definition and their definition of "choice" might be shockingly different.
Thank you, bagboy, for "getting it".

I would challenge all of you with granddaughters to get them and 3-4 friends in a room and talk to them about Bob Kraft or men like him... they will be outraged and p1sd off for sure...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
Thank you, bagboy, for "getting it".

I would challenge all of you with granddaughters to get them and 3-4 friends in a room and talk to them about Bob Kraft or men like him... they will be outraged and p1sd off for sure...

And what would you say to them about Bob Kraft? What is he like? What do you know about him? Would you tell them about the women who sell their bodies for cash ?
Old 04-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post

You are way far afield and making incorrect judgement calls. Read my original post for clarification. There is no evidence at all that these women were actually children for starters. You fail to understand that many of these women are sex workers in their chosen profession. The women who owned the place were businesswomen even though you don’t care for their business. No evidence of anyone being held against their will.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,051 Times in 2,740 Posts

Time for the moderator to close this thread, it's getting way to nasty.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
And what would you say to them about Bob Kraft? What is he like? What do you know about him? Would you tell them about the women who sell their bodies for cash ?
I would tell them to stay away from people who use vulnerability as a tool to gain power over the powerless.

I would also teach them that men like Bob Kraft don't need to be idolozed...

And trust me, I do tell girls this Monday through Saturday as often and as much as I can. I work with young victims of human trafficking. Some as young as 12. Trust me, they didn't CHOOSE this "profession".

Last edited by Fraugoofy; 04-13-2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:04 AM
Gold member

Quote:
I would tell them to stay away from people who use vulnerability as a tool to gain power over the powerless.

I would also teach them that men like Bob Kraft don't need to be idolozed...

And trust me, I do tell girls this Monday through Saturday as often and as much as I can. I work with young victims of human trafficking. Some as young as 12. Trust me, they didn't CHOOSE this "profession".

In this hit piece by the Police and Press, there was ZERO evidence of either sex with young girls or SEX TRAFFICKING so why would you use a completely innocent man not guilty of those crimes as your examples to talk about those offenses. TRUST YOU? I always look twice when people say that. Only people who tell the truth deserve trusted. In this case you are using a completely fabricated ( read MADE UP) example to attack a very successful man whose only offense is that his political views are different and he is rich and white. That is a crying shame.
Old 04-13-2019, 05:41 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
In this hit piece by the Police and Press, there was ZERO evidence of either sex with young girls or SEX TRAFFICKING so why would you use a completely innocent man not guilty of those crimes as your examples to talk about those offenses. TRUST YOU? I always look twice when people say that. Only people who tell the truth deserve trusted. In this case you are using a completely fabricated ( read MADE UP) example to attack a very successful man whose only offense is that his political views are different and he is rich and white. That is a crying shame.
You asked me what I would tell women about men like Bob Kraft. I answered. Prostitution and sex trafficking have a lot in common in case you were unaware.

Old 04-13-2019, 06:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
You asked me what I would tell women about men like Bob Kraft. I answered. Prostitution and sex trafficking have a lot in common in case you were unaware.
While your attempt to educate, and even more so, your personal involvement in helping with this abhorrent situation is very admirable...it's obvious as to the root of the problem.

That being those who so ardently support prostitution, those men who seek it out, the ones trying to make excuses for the John's...and imply that it is really just a 'victimless crime' that most women do willingly.

It's obvious those types will never change their minds, but please keep doing what you're doing, and know...that most decent & moral human beings support you.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:34 AM
Gold member

Except SEX TRAFFICKING had ZERO to do with the arrest of Bob Kraft or the 200 men who were entrapped at traffic stops instead of actually going into the Massage Parlor. They could have shut it down after 5-10 men were arrested and should have and would have if they really believed a horrendous crime was being committed. But that would have not given them the headlines. To justify this very large waste of resources they had to have a headline story so they invented, yes INVENTED, the bogus Sex Trafficking story. This is almost sinful. Destroying a mans reputation at any cost. A 75 year old man having sex with a 50 year old woman is not really a headline story but if your intention is to get a political rival, it is sadly effective.

If you read my original post you will see that I said that Law Enforcement should save their resources for real sex traffickers. Your efforts to widen the circle and drag me in is not very polite or nice.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:37 AM
TOTV Moderator

Please stay on topic and keep politics out of this thread or it will have to be closed.

Old 04-13-2019, 07:39 AM
Sage

With sincere apologies to Billy Shakespeare, for changing one of his most famous lines a bit...

"Some folks doth protest too much, methinks"

Old 04-13-2019, 07:42 AM
Gold member

This was never really a story about sex trafficking. It's a story about a super rich, super powerful person who is now squirming in the public eye after getting caught in a sleazy act. Human nature being what it is, many of us get great enjoyment out of seeing a rich, powerful person in such a predicament, especially when he owns a sports team that is, shall we say, not much loved outside of New England. While I don't feel a bit sorry for him, I think he's paid the price for his mistake and they ought to just give him a big fine and some community service and stop the madness.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
This was never really a story about sex trafficking. It's a story about a super rich, super powerful person who is now squirming in the public eye after getting caught in a sleazy act. Human nature being what it is, many of us get great enjoyment out of seeing a rich, powerful person in such a predicament, especially when he owns a sports team that is, shall we say, not much loved outside of New England. While I don't feel a bit sorry for him, I think he's paid the price for his mistake and they ought to just give him a big fine and some community service and stop the madness.

Maybe having his chauffeur drive him to various strip mall parking lots and have him spend 8 hours picking up trash...would be a good resolution?
Old 04-13-2019, 07:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
I sort of agree with you.

Story is still alive, ironically because Kraft lawyers continue to work to insure the video stays on the shelf.
Closed Thread

Tags
men, women, trafficking, bogus, evidence

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.