Boulevard Tire

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Sage
Default Boulevard Tire

I have used Boulevard Tire as the exclusive servicer of my German made car since I moved here nearly 3 years ago .

Today they did a complete brake job which was much to my satisfaction .

They always provide a detailed estimate upfront and explain everything . They always complete the service very close to the estimated price .

They never ever have tried to up-sell me . In fact , a couple of times they have told me that a certain maintenance service which I was asking about could wait for as much as another 10,000 miles .

Also when you drop off your car for service they will provide a ride back to your home so that you don`t have to sit around in the waiting area .
I know of other Villagers who have reported excellent experiences using Boulevard Tire .
I have read some warnings about at least one other tire / auto repair business on this site so I simply felt that others might be interested in learning about my experience at Boulevard Tire .
Hope that this Post is helpful to you .

Last edited by Buffalo Jim; 10-17-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Grammer and clarity of thought
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.