Breaking news jordania pilot burnt alive

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,881 Times in 2,427 Posts

I got one word: exterminate! I didn't build all the B52 engines for nothing. Lets put them to use!
Old 02-05-2015, 05:31 AM
Sage
Default I agree ; also , isis, isil is totally insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I got one word: exterminate! I didn't build all the B52 engines for nothing. Lets put them to use!

I agree. Strange coming from a lifelong pacifist.

However, after many years of seeing no end in sight of this barbarism, plus seeing the still photos (plus the video) of the young pilot at his end , I have no qualms about your suggestion.

FOX NEWS mentioned that Glenn Beck's private t.v. station had posted the still photos (about three or four; not looking at it at the moment).....plus the 20 some minute Hollywood Production movie they filmed of the young pilot in the cage........I used my search engine & I immediately came up with the link yesterday morning.

We watched it.......everyone should see it with their own eyes.
As horrible & inhumane as it is.......truly.......I had no nightmares & am not traumatized today........except with a stronger resolve that someone has to do something drastic & SOON. These people are totally INSANE.

The major networks were wrong NOT to show the public what happened to this brave young Jordanian pilot.

That promise of an "exchange" was a total sham.

Glenn Beck: The World Needs to See the Depravity of the Islamic State (GRAPHIC) | TheBlaze.com

Glenn Beck: The World needs to see the depravity of the Islamic state

Keep scrolling to BELOW the still photos....it's a "movie" they put out.......
YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE ARROW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO OF HIM IN THE CAGE. DO NOT CLICK ON THE PATRIOTS AD AS THAT IS NOT IT.........IT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE STILL PHOTOS.......A VIDEO........not the word video below that.

Before his "end" they show photos of burned babies, children......I figured from his bombing mission.....then buildings in rubble, all intersperced with pics of his fighter plane........anyone can see their PROPOGANDA FOR WHAT IT IS.

After his gruesome time in the cage........they show the heavy machinery dumping the cement pieces on top of his cage.

Everyone should see this EVIL EVIL ATROCITY. Jordan was too kind to simply hang the two Alkaeda terrorists.........& we were NUTS to let the GUANTANAMO PRISONERS FREE......

p.s. When I first went to his station, they asked for $1. which I never gave....just kept going to he "movie part" which this is. The "ad" ends quickly or just click the box.

FOX NEWS IS HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS "MOVIE" & HOW TO VIEW IT.

BY THE WAY, TO ANYONE WHO WOULD THINK THAT SOMEONE MIGHT GET "JOY" OUT OF POSTING ANOTHER PERSON'S GRIEF.......THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE AT ALL..........THE ISSUE IS THAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST........AND NOT HAVE OUR HEADS IN THE SAND...........WE ARE NOT TODDLERS, BUT GROWNUPS WHO HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF LIFE.........& ARE CONCERNED FOR THE FUTURE GENERATION WHICH IS OUR OWN GRANDCHILDREN.

ENOUGH OF BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.........OR AFRAID OF THE POWERS THAT BE......TIME TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IS EVIL.

WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVE IN OUR VIEWS.....BUT TIMES ARE CHANGING. IS THIS THE WORLD WE OURSELVES WANT FOR OUR SIX (6) GRANDCHILDREN & ONE GREAT GRANDCHILD??

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ic-state-video

FOX executive explains decision to post video of ISIL propaganda movie of Jordanian pilot

Last edited by senior citizen; 02-05-2015 at 07:11 AM.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Ok, I am probably overly simplifying this....

1. Get as many nations on board (on the same side), against ISIS, a united front.
2. Cut off ALL AID to any country harboring/supporting the ISIS radicals.
3. Start a concerted effort to block ALL INTERNET access to and by the ISIS radicals and any supporters. This includes but not limited to deliberate cyber attacks on an and all Internet facilities providing access or support.
4. Cutoff ALL support for any and all financial institutions that may be providing or suspected of providing money laundering or support of ISIS. In this case, act first, apologize later.
5. Block the purchase or sale of any and all ISIS materials/products (oil, etc.).
6. Put the arms dealers out of business.

Bottom line, cut off all supplies to and from the radicals and their supporters. With any luck, this will weaken them sufficiently that they can be beaten into submission.

I rarely get into these discussions, but recent events require some form of response.

Unfortunately we are lacking any form of LEADERSHIP to make things happen. You have some solid ideas that would certainly go a long way towards eliminating these savages.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior citizen View Post

However, after many years of seeing no end in sight of this barbarism, plus seeing the still photos (plus the video) of the young pilot at his end , I have no qualms about your suggestion.

FOX NEWS mentioned that Glenn Beck's private t.v. station had posted the still photos (about three or four; not looking at it at the moment).....plus the 20 some minute Hollywood Production movie they filmed of the young pilot in the cage........I used my search engine & I immediately came up with the link yesterday morning.

As horrible & inhumane as it is.......truly.......I had no nightmares & am not traumatized today........except with a stronger resolve that someone has to do something drastic & SOON. These people are totally INSANE.

The major networks were wrong NOT to show the public what happened to this brave young Jordanian pilot.

Glenn Beck: The World Needs to See the Depravity of the Islamic State (GRAPHIC) | TheBlaze.com

YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE ARROW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO OF HIM IN THE CAGE. DO NOT CLICK ON THE PATRIOTS AD AS THAT IS NOT IT.........IT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE STILL PHOTOS.......A VIDEO........not the word video below that.

Before his "end" they show photos of burned babies, children......I figured from his bombing mission.....then buildings in rubble, all intersperced with pics of his fighter plane........anyone can see their PROPOGANDA FOR WHAT IT IS.

After his gruesome time in the cage........they show the heavy machinery dumping the cement pieces on top of his cage.

Everyone should see this EVIL EVIL ATROCITY. Jordan was too kind to simply hang the two Alkaeda terrorists.........& we were NUTS to let the GUANTANAMO PRISONERS FREE......

p.s. When I first went to his station, they asked for $1. which I never gave....just kept going to he "movie part" which this is. The "ad" ends quickly or just click the box.

BY THE WAY, TO ANYONE WHO WOULD THINK THAT SOMEONE MIGHT GET "JOY" OUT OF POSTING ANOTHER PERSON'S GRIEF.......THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE AT ALL..........THE ISSUE IS THAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST........AND NOT HAVE OUR HEADS IN THE SAND...........WE ARE NOT TODDLERS, BUT GROWNUPS WHO HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF LIFE.........& ARE CONCERNED FOR THE FUTURE GENERATION WHICH IS OUR OWN GRANDCHILDREN.

ENOUGH OF BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.........OR AFRAID OF THE POWERS THAT BE......TIME TO SPEAK UP FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IS EVIL.

WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVE IN OUR VIEWS.....BUT TIMES ARE CHANGING. IS THIS THE WORLD WE OURSELVES WANT FOR OUR SIX (6) GRANDCHILDREN & ONE GREAT GRANDCHILD??

Fox Exec Explains Decision To Post Video Of ISIL Hostage Being Burned Alive

FOX executive explains decision to post video of ISIL propaganda movie of Jordanian pilot
Ah, that Glen Beck............such an authority on everything!
Old 02-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Clerics denounce burning alive of pilot as un-Islamic | Reuters

Any decent human-- no matter what religion, sex, orientation, economic status-- would condemn the extreme brutality of this act.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Clerics denounce burning alive of pilot as un-Islamic | Reuters

Any decent human-- no matter what religion, sex, orientation, economic status-- would condemn the extreme brutality of this act.
There is no doubt about that !!!!

Problem is we have a problem in this world and while it is many miles away, the world is so small, we, not only as a nation, but as a worldwide community need to find a way to fight it.

If those decent human beings you refer to would join in actually defeating a foe that will be difficult to fight then that would be great.

BUT we now learn that UAE who was announced as a partner actually quit the process but nobody told us and in fact we were led to believe they were still a member of the coalition.

We need to find a way.....so much is being allowed now in the world that history shows us ignoring does not solve...and we better recognize this is a very SMALL WORLD with instant death, not built up invasion stuff, but INSTANT death possible. Is the sky falling ? I think not,but ignoring is not the way to go and I hope we are not really being inactive in this fight. Longer we wait, worse it will be and just look back at history to see that.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Sage
Default Not a fan of Glenn Beck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Ah, that Glen Beck............such an authority on everything!

Not a fan of Glenn Beck. Never said I was.

We were switching back & forth from CNN to FOX NEWS when on Fox News they mentioned that although none of the other major networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. were showing the gruesome atrocity of burning that young pilot alive............that they had changed their mind & were showing still photo plus they mentioned that Glenn Beck had his own station or channel which was showing the entire movie of the Jordanian pilot's "end".

I immediately found it on my computer........took the twenty some minutes to watch the entire PROPOGANDA VIDEO by ISIS.......& just thought that others who are so inclined should have the same right to see it, if they wish........

The world is dealing with totally INSANE BARBARIANS. Putting our heads in the sand is not a solution. Our youth of today think nothing of traveling the world.......everyone needs to know the facts before venturing forth.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by senior citizen View Post

Fox Exec Explains Decision To Post Video Of ISIL Hostage Being Burned Alive

Thank you, senior, for posting this. I have been avoiding viewing pictures or watching videos of this because sometimes it is hard to face these things, but your post made me do so. And for those who won't watch just because of the source - what a shame. It is time we drop the political stances on everything and come together as a nation to fight this terrible evil. Of course, we first have to all agree that it is evil.......what a world we live in.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
And why would this be a shock, since President Obama ran on promising to close Guantanamo and was elected twice.
Ipso facto.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
And why would this be a shock, since President Obama ran on promising to close Guantanamo and was elected twice.
Yes - the American voters elected Obama twice, but not solely on his promises to close the Guantanamo Bar prison.

Racine, WI
Elk River, MN
not there yet, but we're working on it - The Villages, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.