Brian Laundrie remains found…

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2021, 06:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts
Default Brian Laundrie remains found…

….I really hope he met his end in the mouth of a gator.
Old 10-21-2021, 07:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,455 Times in 3,086 Posts

Will be interested to learn how -his- body happened to conveniently be found by his parents on a particular park trail that they just happened to decide to check yesterday.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:00 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Will be interested to learn how -his- body happened to conveniently be found by his parents on a particular park trail that they just happened to decide to check yesterday.
My question exactly!
Old 10-22-2021, 02:35 AM

Quote:
A very "interesting" chain of events. As the church lady used to say: "how conveeenient."
“When you realize that to produce, you must obtain the permission from those who do not produce anything; When it is proven that the money flows to those who trade not with goods, but with favors; When you realize that many get rich by bribery and influence rather than by work. When you realize that corruption is rewarded and honesty becomes self-sacrifice; Then you can say, without fear of making mistakes, your society is doomed.”

Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged,1957.
Old 10-22-2021, 05:27 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts

His parents just happened to also resume searching in the same area again, right before the remains were found, so what a coincidence. While I have a certain amount of empathy for any parent(s) who loses a child, their behavior/actions during this entire sordid ordeal has left a really bitter taste in my mouth. Hopefully, he wrote a confession and expressed great regret, but even that - wouldn't be nearly enough for me.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:40 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts

This entire matter is Dirty Laundrie. Brian's demise is altogether too good and easy for him - and his parents/family. Ever since his return to FL, it seems to be a huge coverup and diversion by his parents and lawyers.

We will probably never know the absolute truth from his family. It defies common sense how this entire episode unfolded.

But, at least the expense and tax$ for search and recovery is over. No trial and $$$$ for lifetime jail etc. The Media will need to shift gears to other things now. As will the public (incl me) left with more questions than answers. He probably took the easy way out in the swamp. But --- No peace for Gabby's family. sad...
Old 10-22-2021, 08:25 AM
Veteran member

Couldn't happen to a nicer fella! Not! His parents are complicit.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:19 AM
Platinum member

Quote:

quite a coincidence, hu?
Old 10-22-2021, 03:43 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,314 Times in 383 Posts

Who cares....glad he womt stand trial...couldnt take the momths and months of the coverage.

This whole incident got notoriety because it was a slow news day.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:22 PM
Veteran member

I notice that most posters are happy he died. Do I have that wrong?
Old 10-22-2021, 06:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,492 Posts
Default You got it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caymus View Post
Most folks had him convicted already, and he did things that didn't help his case, if he had one.
Sadly, we may now never know the whole truth of this whole mess, how and why it all happened. Folks love mystery stories and this one caught the attention of a lot of people.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,995 Times in 1,728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caymus View Post
I think he made a really big mistake hitting the young girl. He didn’t win much sympathy with many after doing that. She looked quite defenseless and terrified of him.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
….I really hope he met his end in the mouth of a gator.
As a parent (and putting myself in the parents' place), I felt their son *may* have told them Gabby died accidentally and that he feared he would charged in her death . . . which if they believed, may have led them to protect him (albeit illegally) and try to buy him some time . . . and then the autopsy results revealed publicly that she died of manual strangulation. At which time the parents would have had a rude (read: Horrific) awakening, having learned along with the rest of the world that he was, in fact, a murderer. With possible Internet and cell phone access, he may have become aware that the jig was up.

Last edited by D.Bolen; 10-22-2021 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:22 AM

Read the transcript online of the stop by Utah police in Moab on Aug 12th. One hour and 17 minutes. I think it will give the true picture of what mental state they were both in. His body was found after water cleared the area and all the parents did is what any parents would do, go to the area they knew he hiked frequently and he was found. Not rocket science or a conspiracy. Just 2 parents that decided to look for their son the first morning that area opened to the public. It's tragic all the way around for both families involved.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:58 AM
Default Round 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by msilagy View Post
Read the transcript online of the stop by Utah police in Moab on Aug 12th. One hour and 17 minutes. I think it will give the true picture of what mental state they were both in. His body was found after water cleared the area and all the parents did is what any parents would do, go to the area they knew he hiked frequently and he was found. Not rocket science or a conspiracy. Just 2 parents that decided to look for their son the first morning that area opened to the public. It's tragic all the way around for both families involved.
I totally agree ! Next up Gabby’s parents,,, encouraged by the laywers,,, will sue the Police department involved for not following the domestic abuse protocol, and receive a big settlement. Sadly no amount of money will fill the hole left by the loss of their daughter.
Closed Thread

Tags
brian, mouth, end, met, laundrie

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.