Brian Laundrie remains found…

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2021, 10:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

so sad for both families....their lives will never be the same

I read somewhere that friends of this young couple said that they had a troubled relationship....huge highs and low lows

sounds like there was an unhealthy dependency there...okay they were in their 20's, but neither set of parents saw this ???
Old 10-26-2021, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eg_cruz View Post
Rose color glasses.
The area where he was found, the water descended in mid Sept. as stated by FBI.
THe parents get zero support over here. They are awful people and had they stepped and did the right thing from day one their may still be with them.
They knew their son abused her for years and then he comes home without her and those awful people can answers Gabbys parents calls. Gabbys parents called them before Brian got back to Fl and they NEVER called them back. I truly believe they knew what happen before Brian got back home why else would they not call the them back when Gabbys parents thought both kids were missing.
The Laundries are worthless people
I would like to know where you got this information. According to a report on Good Morning America, "Police say Brian Laundrie has no prior criminal history, and the couple had no documented history of domestic issues."

Can you please provide a link?
Old 11-03-2021, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarenee523 View Post
I agree with you. The fact that the police were called to the Laundrie house 46 times b/t September 10th-27th, to me, shows they knew and clearly fought about it A LOT for the police to get called. So they know what happened, or half of what happened and they covered it up.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: Dozens of police calls to Florida home after Gabby Petito was last seen | Fox News

As everyone else is mentioning as well. How convenient they found him when the parents stepped in. The fact the dad B-lined it right to where he was camping. In the video of them walking, when the dad takes off, the mom slows down and keeps looking down, but also to the right, same direction to where he was camping. There is another video of when the dad comes out with the dry bag, it looks like the parents are arguing. By the way his arms are moving, the dad seems mad. And, um, if they just found his dry bag, and other stuff, but not their son, um...why are they not crying? Hugging? They are stone faced, no expression at all. I'm not a parent, but if it was my niece or nephew, I would be a MESS!

Also, they say it was underwater till then, what about before it was underwater? I'm sure he was there then. The lawyer says the parents told him he has been known to go there, I don't buy that for a second. If they did, they would of found him them, before it went underwater.

I feel the ONLY reason the parents decided to step in, is b/c they got worried about him b/c they hadn't heard from him. I'm pretty sure they had burner phones to keep in touch.
I heard they only found his teeth. Could the parents or whoever have extracted them and planted them at the site for identification purposes? I hope the police/FBI haven't closed the case. Although the FBI don't seem very bright or as on top of things as they once were.
Old 11-03-2021, 02:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escape Artist View Post
I heard they only found his teeth. Could the parents or whoever have extracted them and planted them at the site for identification purposes? I hope the police/FBI haven't closed the case. Although the FBI don't seem very bright or as on top of things as they once were.
In a plastic bag, labeled, Brian's Teeth?
That'll fool the FBI!
Closed Thread

Tags
brian, mouth, end, met, laundrie

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.