Car dealership experience

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Default Car dealership experience

My husband and I were car shopping. We went to a Ford Dealership on 441 in Bellview just past the Marion Market (won't mention name) THOUGHT at first we were being treated fairly. WRONG. The salesperson, in our opinion lied, deceived and lied to us again the next day. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THIS DEALER.

We also visited another Ford Dealership on 441 in Leesburg (initials of the dealership are KS Ford) We can honestly say we have NEVER felt so at ease and at peace as we did there. The sales person did not rush, was upfront, professional and respectful with us. We ultimately bought from this dealer and we highly recommend this dealer if you are in the market for a Ford product.

Last edited by jbdeb114; 07-18-2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 07-19-2015, 05:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdeb114 View Post
My husband and I were car shopping. We went to a Ford Dealership on 441 in Bellview just past the Marion Market (won't mention name) THOUGHT at first we were being treated fairly. WRONG. The salesperson, in our opinion lied, deceived and lied to us again the next day. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THIS DEALER.

We also visited another Ford Dealership on 441 in Leesburg (initials of the dealership are KS Ford) We can honestly say we have NEVER felt so at ease and at peace as we did there. The sales person did not rush, was upfront, professional and respectful with us. We ultimately bought from this dealer and we highly recommend this dealer if you are in the market for a Ford product.
You should print this and hand carry it to the owner of the dealership,and send a copy to the Ford Motor Company, ATTN President and CEO.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 07-19-2015, 05:28 AM
Platinum member

I had similar experiences at the two dealerships. I had several questions as I was a serious shopper and I was treated rudely by a young salesman who kind of blew me off. I asked for the manager who apologized. We liked the buying experiences at KSF and are happy with the service as well.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:19 AM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to rjn5656

I agree. A letter to the CEO often gets great reaction.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:28 AM
Gold member

We had same experience. Shopped at ocala with rude salesman so went to Leesburg and bought there (different car dealer)
Old 07-19-2015, 06:35 AM
Veteran member
Location: Reading, Pa, The Villages, Reading, Pa, The Villages until the end.

We had the exact opposite experience... The one in Leesburg treated us as morons and insisted we buy the car right then and there. We had to argue with the manager to get back the keys to our car.. The next day 3 different men from that dealership called to tell us they no longer can offer us the deal from the previous evening.

We bought the car from the Villages Ford dealer and it was the smoothest easiest car purchase we have ever made. We have sent our friends to our salesman there and they too are very happy with their purchases and the great service they provide.

Nuff said.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:35 AM
Platinum member
Default Letter writing to owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
We had same experience. Shopped at ocala with rude salesman so went to Leesburg and bought there (different car dealer)
Hope you took the time to write the company owner or ceo and tell of your experience. Sometimes they lose touch with the workings of the sales in and rely on the manager.
Old 07-19-2015, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Dog View Post
We had the exact opposite experience... The one in Leesburg treated us as morons and insisted we buy the car right then and there. We had to argue with the manager to get back the keys to our car.. The next day 3 different men from that dealership called to tell us they no longer can offer us the deal from the previous evening.

We bought the car from the Villages Ford dealer and it was the smoothest easiest car purchase we have ever made. We have sent our friends to our salesman there and they too are very happy with their purchases and the great service they provide.

Nuff said.
We had the experience as you did at the Leesburg store. Hadn't been treated like that in years. Went to the store in Bellview and had a very nice and pleasant visit. Went back a month later and I think all the people from Leesburg must have moved there. Salesman was rude and treated us like morons. I think it might be a while before we buy a new car. At less than 5k a mile really can't justify a new one to have it sit in the garage.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

While I have not purchased a car from VF, I use them for service, and have been treated very well. Will be going back for future service, and my next Ford.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:25 PM
Sage
Default Car dealership experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdeb114 View Post

///
Old 07-19-2015, 09:47 PM
Eternal Member

The weasel wording by car salesmen is a given. For example, Phillips Toyota makes it a big point of saying they never charge an additional dealer mark-up. What they omit from their statement is they have a $699 "dealer fee" they add onto the price. Sounds very much like an additional dealer mark-up, doesn't it?
Closed Thread

Tags
ford, dealership, dealer, market, car, lied, recommend, felt, honestly, initials, person, bought, ultimately, highly, product, respectful, professional, peace, sales, leesburg, upfront, rush, ease, [b]we, marion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.