Be careful of QVC

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Default Be careful of QVC

Although QVC advertises guaranteed 30 day returns it is not always true. I received a letter that I had returned too many items this year and they would drop my account if I didn't stop returning. I have been a QVC customer for over 20 years! Spoke to their representative and was told even though it is guaranteed returns it really doesn't mean that if you return too often....sounds like false advertising to me! I understand retail costs of returns (owned a retail store for 8 years) but when using their return labels it's usually more than the actual shipping charges and they should not make it sound like their return policy is unlimited....
Old 08-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Platinum member

Could they possibly feel like you are having something shipped to try it and then returning it? I do agree with you about a 30 day return is a 30" day return. Just wonder what they think.
Old 08-24-2015, 04:12 PM
Gold member

I've been with QVC since they were CVN (over 26 years) and I have never had a problem with returning anything. I've even returned items a few days after the 30 day period. Do you think this is a new policy?
Old 08-24-2015, 04:17 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jima64 View Post
Could they possibly feel like you are having something shipped to try it and then returning it? I do agree with you about a 30 day return is a 30" day return. Just wonder what they think.
QVC's policy has always been that you can try a product for 30 days to see if you really want it. Iti doesn't matter if the clothing has been washed -- you can still return them. They also mention that there are no re-stocking fees on electronics.

I'm on the "short side" and I often have to return items as they are too long for me! I've never had a problem before. This might be a new policy. I wil have to pay more attention to what they are saying on air.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

What percentage have you returned. Is it due to defective products. I have never had problems.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member

They are in business to sell things, not ship things. You apparently are returning too many things, thus the warning to you. Seems like you have fair warning.
Closed Thread

Tags
returns, return, qvc, years, retail, guaranteed, understand, owned, costs, sounds, false, advertising, labels, charges, shipping, actual, make, unlimited, policy, sound, store, returned, letter, items, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.