Casey - Innocent until proven guilty?

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdVinMass View Post

But, you put duct tape over a little 2 ½ year old child’s mouth and she suffocates as a result of it, it’s felony murder, simple as that.
Especially three pieces of duct tape.

Last edited by Barefoot; 07-05-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
He may appear so to you...and I guess that translates into being extremely confident...but you have to give him that he was very well prepared for this case. He did his job.

He is confident and pompous because he translates into good. I agree Gracie. He is well prepared, educated and extremely confident. I hope the jury understands. I have faith that they do understand good against evil. Right againt wrong. Bad against good. I think they will do the right thing.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default watching Casey this morning

I noticed that her lips are moving, guess that means she is lying!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:54 AM

[QUOTE=Freeda;367995.
(7) As Caylee approached 3, she was more and more becoming able to talk - and Casey's lies about taking Caylee to Zanny (the nonexistent nanny, which was a cover for the also nonexistent job, which was a cover for Casey's whereabouts when she was partying) etc, which perpetuated the life of freedom and fun that she wanted, would soon, Casey probably realized, be revealed by Caylee, in innocent conversations with her grandparents, etc.

To me, this is a VERY important piece of the puzzle--it was going to become increasingly difficult for KC to continue to lie as Caylee became more verbal. Added to the mix, it is one of the reasons I came to the conclusion that KC is solely responsible for Caleey's death, and also responsible for the lifetime sentence of heartache that her entire family now has to bear.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

[quote=HeyGirly;368098][QUOTE=Freeda;367995.
(7) As Caylee approached 3, she was more and more becoming able to talk - and Casey's lies about taking Caylee to Zanny (the nonexistent nanny, which was a cover for the also nonexistent job, which was a cover for Casey's whereabouts when she was partying) etc, which perpetuated the life of freedom and fun that she wanted, would soon, Casey probably realized, be revealed by Caylee, in innocent conversations with her grandparents, etc.

To me, this is a VERY important piece of the puzzle--it was going to become increasingly difficult for KC to continue to lie as Caylee became more verbal. Added to the mix, it is one of the reasons I came to the conclusion that KC is solely responsible for Caleey's death, and also responsible for the lifetime sentence of heartache that her entire family now has to bear.[/quote]

Hey Girlie - I agree. Freeda, as usual, sums this up well.

Until reading Freeda's comments, I was thinking that this might be involuntary manslaughter. However, now I am not so sure. I still think that the duct tape may have been applied posthumously to make the case for a fictitious kidnapping and that the chloroform was given in excess this time.

I think the only thing we really know for sure is that the entire Anthony family has little issue with continuous lies and that poor Caylee never had a chance. Tragic...
Old 07-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Veteran member

What is more important to you? Casey is convicted or the State prove its case beyond every reasonable doubt?
Old 07-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMANN View Post
What is more important to you? Casey is convicted or the State prove its case beyond every reasonable doubt?
It is more important to me that the state prove its case. That is a foundation of our great country. Sadly, that means some of the guilty go free - but compare that to countries where people are convicted of trumped up charges.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Gold member

The jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 2:15 today.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Email Reported As Spam

predicteda fairly quick verdict. Predict murder in the 1st degree
Old 07-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Email Reported As Spam

jurors return to court this morning in their sunday best. this means they made a decision yesterday.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdVinMass View Post
The jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 2:15 today.
Do not think that bodes well for Casey...
Old 07-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by katezbox View Post
Those who predicted two days for the jury to come in were correct.

I hope justice is served. We will soon find out.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Wow - was I wrong!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Wow - was I wrong!
No...WOW was the jury wrong!
Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Veteran member
Default Dead Woman Walking??

Casey had better be watching over her back for the rest of her life. There are a lot of angry people out there who feel that justice was NOT served for Caylee. Had she gone to prison she would likely have been protected by being kept out of the general population. That will not be the case as she enters the real world once she is released. The truth is that she may well have lived longer in prison than she may live now. In my mind she will be lucky to make it through the next few months or years without being killed herself. "Bella Vita" may not end up being very long or very beautiful.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.