Casey - Innocent until proven guilty?

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Default Didn't know that

Somewhere out there is the father of this child who must be having a hard time,,,just imagine what must be going thru his mind,,,dealing with family would be the in-laws from hell!
Old 06-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Sage

According to Casey, the father is dead. Nobody really knows who the father of the dead little girl is, springfield.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Casey's Uncle says he believes Casey doesn't know who the father is because of numerous lovers.

For me it all comes down to closure. Innocent or guilty let's get this done I can't go through another trial. Please somebody stop me from watching this
Old 06-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default rubicon sooooooo true1

Agh! nauseous! Please, someone kill me!.....Experts need experts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Casey's Uncle says he believes Casey doesn't know who the father is because of numerous lovers.

For me it all comes down to closure. Innocent or guilty let's get this done I can't go through another trial. Please somebody stop me from watching this
Old 06-27-2011, 01:32 PM
Veteran member

The only escape is to immediately take a one month or longer cruise somewhere not in the US. We are considering it.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Platinum member

Can anyone say addiction? Like I said before, no novelist or soap opera writer could top this.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."
Old 06-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Veteran member
Exclamation

We've left FL to visit family and friends in the North! Other than a very short tidbit in the local news we aren't being saturated here with the Anthony trial. It is a very nice respite for sure!! Was hoping that "they" will come to the winding down phase of this debacle and get a verdict!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Mr. George (prosecution)

when asked if he would like to re-direct private-detective with loss of hearing, he said , No, we are good here!....Thank you
Old 06-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Default My Prediction on Anthony Trial

WE all seem to enjoy sharing our opinions on this trial. I have watched it when I have the time, (not allowing it to interfere with my Tee times) so there are holes in my own personal coverage of the trial.

I was perplexed and curious over the drama on Saturday when the judge recessed until Monday. Now that we know it was done to allow for the examination of Casey by 3 psychologists to determine her competency, it makes it easier to predict what is ahead in the trial by the defense.

Her defense team requested the competency hearing because they do plan to put her on as a witness. They have wasted a week disputing the science that put a body in the trunk of Casey's car. I believe the jury(like me) will reject that entire portion of their defense. They will give more weight to every professional exposed to the car (including her parents), who said the car smelled like a dead body! The body did not walk to the dumping site, someone had to have driven it there. We now know it was not Zanny!

Casey has no choice but to testify thanks to the opening argument made by her attorney. She is already a proven liar, and the evidence put on by the prosecutor (circumstantial but compelling) points to her murdering her own baby and then becoming a party girl shortly afterwards. Watch for Jeff Ashton, Assistant Prosecutor, during the cross examination. He will systematically take Casey apart on the stand. He will eviscerate Casey and make the prosecutions closing argument more compelling to the jurors. The only remaining issue to be determined? Will Casey Anthony get the death penalty? Personally, I think not, she is a wicked, evil woman, but lock her up forever and save the taxpayers the expense of 20 years of appeals. My two cents to some good view points here in this forum. It will be an interesting week. I need to get outside and cut the grass so I don’t miss today!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

The difference between addiction to this trial or not is if we have watched it for more than three hours straight at any time. My good friend wasn't watching it but did when she had to fill out a lot of paperwork lately, and now she is pulled in.

When we were driving back and forth to The Villages...which is a sum of 28 hours in the last WEEK, Helene and I were constantly wondering what was happening.

My latest quandary is why she was so peppy and smiling yesterday morning?

When they show all of the pictures of Caylee, we all remember how many pictures we took of our first grandchild if we were lucky enough to live close by, and the backyard with the playhouse and all of the other stuff, just for her pulls at my heart. We see a fashion show of different pretty little outfits and all those sunglasses and each of us see the joy a little toddler from the next generation brings to grandparents. We see her sweetness as she was told to hug a great grandfather she barely knows, and her intelligence as she looks through her book and points at items as her eyes sparkle. We cannot bear to hear her sing "You are my sunshine".

Whoever took her life took sunshine from all of us.

There will never, ever be justice for her loss. We can only do what the laws allow.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Veteran member

Don't know if anyone has seen the video from Sat that apparently resulted in the competency hearing. It is on Channel 9 Orlando web page--If I were more computer literate I could post link but afraid I can't. She instantly went into a rage and her face was distorted, etc. Don't know what caused it. Apparently the jury was in the room at the time--I hope they saw it and could see who she probably really is and who Caylee and the family probably dealt with more than once.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:10 PM
Veteran member

I saw it. It was a very enraged expression. She appeared to be speaking to someone to her right and gesturing angrily in that direction, and then the female prosecutor walked past the table where Casey was sitting, coming from that same direction. Don't know if there was a connection or what Casey was saying but her expression was very hostile; then it appeared that Casey looked over and realized she was on camera, and immediately became expressionless.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I saw that too. Very angry and hostile.

I think that sitting there and not being able to manipulate people with her excuses and her elaborate lies is a terrible ordeal for her.

good.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Platinum member

This is not what he said in his police interviews. He tells different stories all the time. Check out his statements on YouTube. In interview 1 he said that he picked up the bag and the skull rolled out. Which story is right? Just asking..... Jeff Ashton said that the skull was buried up to the eye sockets in muck....Kronk just blew that up when asked specifically if it was buried.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."
Old 06-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Sage

Here is a link to Casey's appearance on Saturday:
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.