Chinese Intel – Various Items of Interest

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Dammit Jim, I'm a bio weapons expert not a kayaker!
Not an expert at either. Just using facts and actual stats that are as accurate as we all know at this time. No need for snarky personal jabs but at the same time, I've got broad shoulders. Shoot.
You want to see how effective a bio weapon is/was? Here was a good one. Super Effective, you probably weren't leaving that town the same. Halabja chemical attack - Wikipedia These were some of those pesky bio weapons Hussien never had. haha
The chance of getting COVID is actually quite low, dying from it is even lower. Granted, I'd prefer not to get sick or dead but facts are facts. Our chances of still being here even if we did get it are really quite good unless you have an underlying issue or have been abusing your body for the past few decades. As I said before, If this was bio weapon attack designed to kill, it was a very poor one. Now if it was a psyops move, it would be considered an insanely effective one.
Death rates are not the cause of the global recession we are now in. Fear is.
Just givin it all I got Scotty.

Last edited by nututv; 04-06-2020 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Franklin View Post
I love conspiracy theories, NOT.

This, however, about what the Pentagon knew, needs further investigation.

Report: Pentagon Knew Of Possible Coronavirus Threat For Years : NPR
The NPR link you provided is useful. On the other hand, those type of generic intell reports warning of pandemics have been around forever. The more useful intel reports provide actionable intelligence.

The term "conspiracy theory" is the modern day version of saying "you're not allowed to say that" which is related to a form of controlling speech by using the metaphorical "club" of PC. Not saying you're doing that, just my observation in general on the bandied about term conspiracy theory.

In any event, here's another NPR article that pertains to potential connections to Covid-19. Old news in a way, but still pertinent.

The man who supposedly sold useful material to China, Dr Charles Lieber, head of the chemistry and biology department at Harvard was arrested in late January. Among other things the Chinese wanted him to set up a lab at the Wuhan University of Technology.
There are apparently connections with Chinese intelligence. Details are murky, as per usual with intel matters, but more will come out.

This NPR article has a good summary in the meantime.
Why Harvard Professor Charles Lieber Was Arrested : NPR

This video from the local news channel of the US Attorney provides insight into the arrest. .

Twitter
Old 04-06-2020, 11:09 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Dammit Jim, I'm a bio weapons expert not a kayaker!
That's pretty funny.

Got me to thinking back to those Star Trek scenes ...

Dammit Jim - YouTube
Old 04-06-2020, 11:44 AM

While I'm not a believer of the conspiracy, I surely wouldn't put it past anyone. It did stop the Hong Kong riots overnight didn't it and that was becoming a huge thorn it their side.
... absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
Good point. The American media will probably also give us a pass.
haha. Now that is a FACT!
Old 04-07-2020, 07:04 AM

A wounded soldier requires much more resources then a dead one. We are crippled from this virus, sounds like it works well if that is your motive. This is with us taking all these precautions.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:13 AM

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories and I think the biowarfare scenario is hogwash.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:50 AM
Default Real journalism versus the propaganda that exists in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
Given the ongoing Covid19 catastrophe, and the likely tieback to China’s biowarfare labs, I thought it would be informative to provide TOTVers some background information on Chinese Intelligence. Unless one has worked in this field, it’s understandable most people wouldn’t know much about it. That’s because most of what happens is classified and never makes it into the media. But what goes on in this realm impacts all of us. Recall that spying & espionage has long been described as the “… world’s second oldest profession.:

The best way to think of Chinese Intelligence is as the “eyes and ears” of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The CCP has total power within China and calls the shots for pretty much anything of consequence that happens therein.

This link, for example, is a recent Australian Sixty Minutes story on this topic. The primary source is a (former) Chinese spy who defected.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Chinese spy spills secrets to expose Communist espionage | 60 Minutes Australia - YouTube

I will add other items to this thread, from time to time, and hopefully build up the database so to speak. All items will be unclassified and from open sources.

Hopefully, others who are likewise interested in the subject, or would like to learn more, can also add what they learn through research etc. Opinions offered in a civil manner are always welcome, and sources and links are especially helpful.
Real journalism from Australia 60 minutes, versus the propaganda that we see here from the US networks, need to really improve in the news rather than the amount of negative news that we see and the disruptions that he networks here are doing. :boo m:
Old 04-07-2020, 07:52 AM

Please educate yourself.

COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin -- ScienceDaily
Old 04-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougjb View Post
Actually, it is on good authority that Covid-19 was created in Russian labs. But, the way they worked it was to introduce it in China so the blame would go to China. The US knew about this but our on the ground spies in Russia and China who were aware of this were fired by high level US administrators. They simply did not want any more blame place on Russia. The same modus operandus worked well in diverting Russia's influence on the 2016 election to the Ukraine. Those Ruskie's....got to give them credit for good conspiracies
Brevity is the soul of wit
Old 04-07-2020, 10:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana33 View Post

Always a good idea to educate yourself ... agree.

Gravitas: Wuhan Coronavirus: Will China profit from the outbreak?, World News | wionews.com

Old 04-07-2020, 10:54 AM

Great obscure Star Trek reference.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:17 AM

What bothers me is how did the Iran Minister of health contract the virus so soon (in January) after it started in China? Could Iran have been dirty dealing at the Wuhan lab and got careless transporting the samples?
Old 04-07-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpygreens View Post
There are several articles available from medical sources that have already looked at this question. Their conclusions are that COVID19 mutated (or evolved) from animals into a form that infects humans. This isn't a selective virus. As a weapon, it makes about as much sense as using a grenade for home defense. That being said, I think the issue is what the Chinese Communist Party has done with the virus since it showed up. They have 'weaponized' it for their own political and economic gain, and to increase their influence in countries around the world. The Czech Republic, having lived for so many years under the Soviet's domination, is being smart. Spain not so much. Even some news outlets and politicians seem to be aligning themselves with the CCP's narrative. Some of the "loyal opposition" isn't looking all that loyal.
Not “animals”....from bats in the wet market...funny thing..we have wet markets here in the U.S.....
Old 04-07-2020, 11:41 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRicaS View Post
Not “animals”....from bats in the wet market...funny thing..we have wet markets here in the U.S.....
Have our wet markets unleashed any global pandemics lately?
Closed Thread

Tags
chinese, items, sources, add, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.