colemen prison death

Closed Thread
Old 08-17-2019, 07:23 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Throw a bunch of weapons over the wall let em at it..Animals That why their in a cage
Good for the thinning of the herd.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 08-18-2019, 06:19 AM
Sage

What is your concern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I recently read The Villages owns property one mile away from Coleman. Now THAT is just too close for comfort for me.
Old 08-18-2019, 07:17 AM

A fight or altercation is typically not an isolated event that randomly occurs. Most likely, it is the result of an accumulation of smaller (albeit increasingly larger) incidents that haven't been managed effectively. So, in that sense, it doesn't matter who "initiated" this fight...
Our penal system hasn't figured out how to "rehabilitate" people so they can become a productive member of our larger society upon release. We have a long way to go.
Old 08-18-2019, 10:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,349 Times in 2,505 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Relocate... when we came for our Lifestyle visit, we visited all of the coast of Florida (both sides) to see where we really wanted to be. While going from Naples to Key Largo we passed a correctional facility in the midst of the Everglades. Many alligators and some crocodiles around, perfect location, less need for security....
Coleman was pretty much in the middle of nowhere, until the expansion of TV!
Old 08-18-2019, 12:06 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I recently read The Villages owns property one mile away from Coleman. Now THAT is just too close for comfort for me.
You have control of where you live, if you feel un safe near Coleman, it’s ok. As for many that had homes near prisons, or worked in the system, it’s not a big deal.

So no worries, you can keep your comfort zone, homes will sell just as they have sold for many years.
Closed Thread

Tags
prison, coleman, federal, fight, rojas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.