Comment from Chris Cuomo

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2020, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSTOWELL View Post
If you're quarantined you can still get in your own car and go to your own vacant lot!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!

Exactly.

The whole purpose of being quarantined is to ensure...that you do not interact with others.

Staying in your own vehicle and not interacting with anyone else, completely fits with both the letter and the spirit...of quarantining.

Common sense says that's there other bias' and agenda's going on...trying to make a big deal of something this trivial,
Old 05-21-2020, 09:14 AM
Gold member

I say on June 1st open up the country and let the people practice everything we have been taught to be safe. If you want to stay home because of your age, health, etc that is very understandable. The people who want to go out and mingle at their own peril with all the rest then that is the path they have chosen.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

Exactly.

The whole purpose of being quarantined is to ensure...that you do not interact with others.

Staying in your own vehicle and not interacting with anyone else, completely fits with both the letter and the spirit...of quarantining.

Common sense says that's there other bias' and agenda's going on...trying to make a big deal of something this trivial,
I believe the problem was, HE INTERACTED WITH A STRANGER.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:17 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,232 Times in 419 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
POTUS is taking hydroxychloroquine without being COVID positive. BIG DIFFERENCE.
I took hydroxychloroquine for two years and didn't have any side effects.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amexsbow View Post
I believe the problem was, HE INTERACTED WITH A STRANGER.
I recall that being in his own yard...not traveling in his automobile.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:28 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSTOWELL View Post
If you're quarantined you can still get in your own car and go to your own vacant lot!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!
According to his wife's blog, he still had a fever on the day of altercation with a biker at the lot he owned.

CDC guidelines:

Persons with COVID-19 who have symptoms and were directed to care for themselves at home may discontinue isolation under the following conditions:
At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery defined as resolution of fever

Besides, traveling with two women and 3 kids to a lot you own 30 miles from home would definitely be called non essential travel even if you had no symptoms.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:30 AM
Default Facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
That is not correct. Valid polls show that 70% of the U.S. population are from somewhat concerned to very concerned about the health risk to opening business as usual. That is my opinion and I will link.

polls showing concern about reopening businesses - Bing
I don't know why you state facts. Do you really think the opposing population cares about facts? They only believe what's in it for them. It's like I use to say, "Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes"?
Old 05-21-2020, 09:36 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,297 Times in 535 Posts
Default Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Thank goodness for politicians. They know it all. They love the power.
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power”. Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-21-2020, 09:38 AM
Default Really

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley2011 View Post
Fredo’s brother killed off a lot of the elderly in NY. I guess they were expendable. Cleaned out the nursing homes.
Obviously you are not listening to Cuomo lately. He now blames those deaths on the president. I'm sure at least 50% of the population will stand behind that BS. He should have finished that statement with - who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:40 AM
Default Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power”. Abraham Lincoln
If Abe was alive today and saw our wonderful political system he would have probably updated that statement to say "lack of character".
Old 05-21-2020, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theruizs View Post
I’m sure that “I’m sure” is not statistically valid.
In this situation To Me it's more valid then what the Fake Media put out for me to believe..
Old 05-21-2020, 09:46 AM

If one is concerned about the reopening, then stay at home. Its simple, each individual can make their own decision. The only ones that can't are dependent on others for their care. In that case, the most extreme action is probably the best decision.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:49 AM

Quote:
He was in another town where he has a new home being built, maybe that's the yard your talking about that still does not have any grass growing on it....
Old 05-21-2020, 10:08 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1ceasar View Post
Done. Hospitals nor capacity . Done.
Ventilators done
Open up and stay home if you feel safer . not done . but common sense
Horrible disease with possible death .
For those who are constitutionally incapable of viewing absolutely anything in the universe without fabricating a political context around it, this post is not for you.

For everyone else, apply the ‘KISS Principle’ (that is, ‘Keep It Simple...’). Be as prepared as we can be, allow the economy to reopen—and then people who know their health factors, if any, and the risks can decide for themselves—go out or continue to remain at home. It couldn’t be much simpler....

Last edited by Quixote; 05-21-2020 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Noticed a missing word.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:12 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:

Exactly.

See Post #51

He traveled from his home to a lot 30 miles away, with his wife, another woman, and three kids. They didn't walk there. His wife's blog states he had a fever that day. So he blew off CDC quarantine rules in several ways. His wife and one of his kids have tested positive for covid 19.

This is trivial?

It's so obvious you only get news from outfits like CNN. For all you know, from their reporting, Chris Cuomo emerged from his heroic basement quarantine on live TV. There is a police report the biker filed after altercation with Chris. His wife's blog details his sickeness, fever, treatments etc. And the biker is a democrat who voted for Governor Cuomo. CDC quarantine guidelines are very clear for those who are infected.

Last edited by GoodLife; 05-21-2020 at 10:35 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
reopening, side, country, home, chris

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.